Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
The Wind Controller (Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The Wind Controller (Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
The Wind Controller (Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
The Wind Controller (Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
The Wind Controller (Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
The Wind Controller (Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
The Wind Controller (Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
The Wind Controller (Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
The Wind Controller (Yuuki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

The Wind Controller (Yuuki) 1d7f0b40-1-1
The Wind Controller (Yuuki) Naruto10
The Wind Controller (Yuuki) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

The Wind Controller (Yuuki)

Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

The Wind Controller (Yuuki) Empty The Wind Controller (Yuuki)

Post by Locura Ash Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:31 pm

Locura let out a cry of panic, playing her part well, for the most part. You see, thirty minutes previously, the young girl had opened a garganta and watched as a hollow went on the rampage. When she noticed Soul Repears showing up, she got in the way of the hollow and pretended to be afraid of it. It amused her as she watched the Soul Reapers protecting her, without even making sure she was human. Of course, she was hiding her reiatsu, so that might have something to do with it.

The soul reapers were, of course, curious as to why there was a young girl wearing an inverted version of their uniform, but they had more pressing concerns. Soon after they had defeated the hollow, the group of them walked over to her and the middle one, which she assumed was the leader of the group, questioned her. Before the majority of them could react, she had pulled her sword out and used shunpo to travel behind them. Flames erupted behind her and she giggled as she heard the screams of the burning soul reapers. Unfortunately, a couple had managed to dodge the flames and had attempted to slash her with their zanpakutous.

She heard one of them question what she was and she giggled again, using her free hand that wasn't blocking the swords to point at her forehead. "The third espada, of course," she said simply, before pushing forward with her sword. She managed to get all of them in that attack, save the leader, who suddenly fled. Hm...alright, none of 'em dead, good. The leader of them...I haven't fought him yet she thought to herself as she chased after the man.

She was forced to enter a forest, but unlike the soul reaper, she knew how to hide her reiatsu. She easily tracked the man down and, within seconds, her zanpakutou was blocked by his zanpakutou. Just a couple of minutes later, a few columns of flames rushed towards the man and he was caught in them; he crumbled to the ground soon enough. Hmph...he must have only been the eighth seat or so, at best she thought to herself, disappointed. With a sigh, she opened a garganta in front of her and chucked the man into it, he landing in the Soul Society. The garganta then closed and she sheathed her sword, idly wondering if anyone had been around to realize what had happened.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

The Wind Controller (Yuuki) Empty Re: The Wind Controller (Yuuki)

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:36 pm

Yuuki saw The entire fight occur between the espada and the 8th seat.hello.....she said quietly.she waalked towards the arrancar,her head tilting slightly, her purple eyes studying the girl. Yuuki was wearing a black tang top,skirt,and sneakers with a purple hooded jacket and her hair tied in aponytail. her bangs hanging over her purple eyes.what is your name? and what is your business here? she asked softly.

(sorry short post)
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:41 pm

Locura looked at Yuuki with a frown on her small face; the girl could see her? That must mean she's special... Locura thought to herself as she stared at the girl for a moment more before shrugging and taking a seat on the ground. As usual, the girl was dressed in her usual garb, an inverted shinigami uniform which was the normal clothing for an espada. Hers had a few modifications, such as a collar to hide her hollow mask remains, and strips of cloth on her sleeves to help in a fight.

"My name?" Locura repeated, looking at the girl once again as she answered the questions. "I could ask you the same thing; you don't look older than sixteen, but you're out here all alone," Locura decided to point out. "I'll answer your questions anyway. The name's Locura Ash; of course, I wasn't born with that name, I gave it to myself, and as for my business here...well, I'm bored, to be blunt." she went silent after speaking, figuring that Yuuki would say something in return.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:49 pm

Yuuki brushed her bangs away from her face.i'm Yuuki....Yuuki Ishiyama and i'm a human...the special kind i suppose you call us and you must be an Espada correct?she asked softly while tilting her head slightly.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:53 pm

So I was right; she is a special human Locura thought to herself as she nodded her head to Yuuki's question. "No getting around it; I am an espada. What told you? The garganta?" Locura asked; sure, some Captains could use gargantas, but as far as she knew, only espadas used them mainly. It must have been the garganta; Locura hadn't shown the girl her mask remains or her number, and was positive the girl hadn't been near where the hollow had been destroyed.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:02 am

Yuuki smiled lightly,well judging how you could take down the soul reaper so effortlessly and how you're dressed and as well as the garganta you used..i suppose i just took a random guess and nothing more...
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:13 am

"pfft, I think even you could have taken that guy down; he was only eighth seat, at beast," Locura explained, patting the ground next to her, obviously motioning for the girl to take a seat. "How'd you learn about Soul Reapers and espadas?" she decided to question to the older looking girl.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:21 am

Yuuki sat next to her and sighed.well when i was a kid i was attacked by a hollow,and when i killed it by using my powers i thought i never had...i guess i stumbled upon a woman who looked like she was in pain. one of her eyes where hollow like and the other was normal. when i tried to help her she attacked me. i helped her find a group of people called vizards i guess. and after they helped her she thanked me and told me all about shinigami,arrancars,and vizards. she even explained what i was called. then she trained me for a few years and when she left,i didn't want to hang around with my parents anymore so i moved to karakura town when i turned 16
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:27 am

Interesting... was all the child-looking espada thought to herself after Yuuki had finished speaking. Locura hadn't met a ton of special humans, and it always intrigued her when she did meet one. After all, it wasn't often that one met them, they were pretty rare, and like espadas and soul reapers, the majority of them had different powers than others. "So, I assume you've met an espada before? Otherwise, you probably wouldn't have known what a garganta looked like." Of course, she was just guessing there, and wasn't sure if the girl had met and espada before or not. After all, like she had thought earlier, some captains were capable of gargantas. "and captains? Have you met any captains?" she decided to ask as well; she was wondering whether or not the girl had met the same captain she had, Zilo.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:36 am

i witness a few fighting with soul reapers in karakura town...but never really met an espada...in fact you are first espada that i have officially met. as for soul reaper captains? i'm kinda dating one... she blushed lightly.his name's zilo
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:41 am

"Zilo? I know Zilo! He's the leader's pet!" Locura exclaimed in a rather excited tone, pleased at having found someone else that knew Zilo. "Oh, you probably don't know what a pet is. He told me that it means you're somebody's fuck buddy." Locura explained.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:43 am

Yuuki blushed her expression turned a bit sad.yeah i know..what kind of a 'pet' he is..but we made it work..she said in a soft tone.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:46 am

"Y'know, at first, I didn't know what the term meant, but after he showed me a tape I knew what it meant," Locura decided to explain, before a smile found its way onto her face. "I'm glad the two of you managed to work it out; Zilo kind of deserves something good in his life."
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:54 am

Yuuki laughed softly as Locura's comment to what a pet meant.she then smiled as she said she was happy that zilo and her managed to make their relationship work.thanks Locura..she said softly while standing up she smiled.so Locura-chan since you are bored i have a question for you.she smiled.would you like to have a friendly spar with me?
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:59 am

Locura had never bothered to address people with Japanese added onto the end of their names, lick -chan, but she still realized the importance of them. She smiled a little and stood up as well, brushing the dirt off of her uniform. "Sure Uki," she stated, deciding not to give the girl the nickname of Yuu since it sounded a lot like you. "Seems like everyone under the sun wants to spar though." she said with a giggle, deciding she wouldn't go resurreccion if needed, since she didn't want to hurt her new human friend.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:09 am

Yuuki laughed at her new given nick name and promised herself not to use her air slash or lightning if needed so she wouldn't cut or electrocute her friend.She then took a fighting stance.Ready Locura-chan?
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:13 am

Locura was glad that Yuuki seemed to like her nickname, and nodded her head when Yuuki asked if she was ready. "Ready whenever you are...and why do you keep adding -chan to the end of my name?" she questioned. After receiving an answer, the girl would draw out her zanpakutou, do a simple Sonido so that she appeared beside Yuuki, and then send her zanpakutou in the girl's direction.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:17 am

Yuuki shrugged and jumped over the blade and landing back on the ground.she smiled.its what friends do here...but if you want...would you like me to call you Cura instead?she asked while sweeping her foot an inch close Locura's feet with a huge blast off wind pushing at the Espada's feet, it was strong enough to at least trip her if she didn't dodge in time.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:22 am

"Hm...how about I call you Uki-chan and you call me Cura-chan?" Locura suggested, a smile on her face as she took a page from Yuuki's book and jumped up to avoid the blast of wind towards her feet. After that, flames launched themselves towards Yuuki from five different directions and, once Locura landed on the ground, columns of flames rushed towards Yuuki from Locura's location.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:27 am

Yuuki smiled,that sounds good to me Cura-chanshe simply said then her eyes turned gray. Yuuki then jumped up 25 feet in the air and flipped over the large gust of flames she smiled and sent a small hurricane to put out the flames so it wouldn't spread as she landed back on the ground. Yuuki then waved her hand at Locura's direction sending a large wave of wind to push the girl back at least 20 feet back.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:30 am

"You're pretty good Uki-chan!" the girl exclaimed happily. After saying that, she raised her hand that wasn't holding her sword and fired a bright red bala blast from it. It was as strong as any bala, even stronger in fact, and also retained the speed of balas. It met head on with the wave of wing and the two clashed for a moment before the bala broke through and headed towards Yuuki.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:36 am

Yuuki grinned,[color=indigo]thanks you're pretty good too!color]she said excitedly while creating a circle in the air and creating a sphere made of air and shot it at the baala. a huge explosion occurred in mid air. the Baala and the wind sphere where destroyed. she smiled.she then created a small hurricane blast and shot it right at Locura. it would be powerful enough to capture her, and hold her 100 feet in the air if she didn't dodge it or counter it with something more powerful than a baala.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:45 am

Soon after the small hurricane blast was shot at her, flames shot out and met with the blast. They weren't powerful enough to stop it, but they certainly slowed it enough so that if it did hit her, it wouldn't be able to hold her in the air. With a giggle, the little espada rushed towards Yuuki, meeting head on with the hurricane blast. It hit her, and it obviously looked like she had been injured by it, but she didn't seem to feel the pain. Locura soon after used Sonido and appeared behind Yuuki; then, five bursts of flame surrounded the two of them and lashed out at Yuuki. At the same time, Locura attempted to wrap the strips of cloth she had on her sleeves around Yuuki.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:51 am

Yuuki smiled and suddenly a wall of air pushed the fire blasts upward, they exploded in the sky. but the strips of cloth caught Yuuki. She laughed lightly and suddenly spun really fast in place like a tornado. if Locura didn't let go soon she would be caught in Yuuki's personal hurricane and get seriously damaged. if she let go she would be sent flying back into a tree but she wouldn't be that effected.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:55 am

Despite the fact that it might be more intelligent to just let go, Locura didn't; she got caught right in Yuuki's hurricane. She didn't even notice the damage she was receiving, and was pulling herself towards Yuuki via her cloth strips. Once close enough, Locura's reiatsu rose quickly as fire once again erupted all around them. It mixed with the hurricane and, due to Locura's protection from fire, she wasn't as damaged; Yuuki, on the other hand, might very well get damaged.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:37 am