Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
The former Espada (Feign) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The former Espada (Feign) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
The former Espada (Feign) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
The former Espada (Feign) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
The former Espada (Feign) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
The former Espada (Feign) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
The former Espada (Feign) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
The former Espada (Feign) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
The former Espada (Feign) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

The former Espada (Feign) 1d7f0b40-1-1
The former Espada (Feign) Naruto10
The former Espada (Feign) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

The former Espada (Feign)

Mary Leanne Hare
    Mary Leanne Hare

The former Espada (Feign) Empty The former Espada (Feign)

Post by Mary Leanne Hare Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:34 am

Mary blew a lock of her green hair out of her eyes; it was starting to get rather long and she had been thinking about cutting it back to its normal, short length. Wait, why am I thinking about cutting my hair back to normal when just a few days ago, Karakura Town was set on fire? Mary asked herself as she sat up for a moment and glanced around, as if to confirm that Karakura had been on fire just days previously. From her position, she was able to spy a couple of houses that were still charred and, sighing, she would lay back down.

Currently, the young, strangely dressed girl was laying in the middle of the park, her hands behind her hand as she stared at the sky. "Wish I had been here to kick the butt of the mask monster that did it..." Mary muttered to herself, just loud enough for any nearby people to hear. Soon after she said that, she let out another sigh and adjusted her hat; it was now covering the top half of her face and protecting her from the sun's light, somewhat.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

The former Espada (Feign) Empty Re: The former Espada (Feign)

Post by Feign Callister Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:40 am

Feign seemed to be sleeping on a bench snoring a bit as music was in his ears, but his reitsu was absolutely hidden. He had a aura of calm around him that seemed to relax those that came near him. He was tired from all the fights he had recently been getting in. He just wanted a nice place to sleep, but this would have to do.
    Mary Leanne Hare
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:43 am

Mary frowned as she thought she heard...music; as she concentrated more, she realized she did hear really faint music. She sat up again and looked around for the source, eventually seeing a man on a bench, sleeping, with music blaring in his ears. Quietly, Mary stood up and, again quietly, made her way over to the man. Once she was in front of him, the girl would reach forward to poke his forehead. "Hey, M & M, whatcha listening to?" she questioned; M & M stood for Music and Man, or Man and Music. Either one of those two worked.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:48 am

Feign opened an eye lid as he looked at the young girl and sat up as he yawned groggily. He looked around a moment for his bed, but remembered he was now on the run from little miss Ash. Feign looked at the young girl before taking out an earphone so he could hear himself and her better before speaking*"Well, I am listening to "Decay", the English version by Rei Fu, and now question for question, who are you?"
    Mary Leanne Hare
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:54 am

"Can't say I've heard of it before," Mary stated, scrunching up her face a little at the name of the song; it sounded so depressing. She was then asked for her name and her scrunched up face returned to normal; a smile was on her face now. "My name just so happens to be Mary Leanne Hare, mask monster hunter extraordinaire!" she proclaimed, then she followed up with a giggle. "You don't mind if Mary calls ya M & M right?" she decided to ask of him. "Oh, oh, and that song you said you were listening to...the title sounds depressing. You're not a depressing person, are you M & M?"
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:59 am

Feign chuckles as he takes out the headphones and allows the music to play in the air as he nodded