Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Aiy aiy(Open to espadas) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Aiy aiy(Open to espadas) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Aiy aiy(Open to espadas) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Aiy aiy(Open to espadas) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Aiy aiy(Open to espadas) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Aiy aiy(Open to espadas) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Aiy aiy(Open to espadas) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Aiy aiy(Open to espadas) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Aiy aiy(Open to espadas) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Aiy aiy(Open to espadas) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Aiy aiy(Open to espadas) Naruto10
Aiy aiy(Open to espadas) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

4 posters

Aiy aiy(Open to espadas)

Zilo
    Zilo

Aiy aiy(Open to espadas) Empty Aiy aiy(Open to espadas)

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:54 am

The espada leader pet was snooping around for something to eat. He was getting tired of this fruit that he had to eat. The fruit tasted like blood and souls. He didn't like it too much he heard that they stored Tea and muffins somewhere in here and he was determined to find it. But he couldn't find it anywhere he sighed hoping no one came walking into the kitchen he was in just his boxers and that would probably be weird.
    Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Aiy aiy(Open to espadas) Empty Re: Aiy aiy(Open to espadas)

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:07 am

An open space of air seemed to rip right open, a line spreading straight across forming. In this, the line became an opening, which began to open upwards, and under like an eye would. The inside of this strange looking portal was red, and in it, was the shadow of a shirtless man. This man had one horn, and one wing. On his right pectarsal, there was a medium-size hole,showing more red on the other side to let the other know it went all the way through.

This being hadn't opened it's eyes of yet, and when it did, they were the seafoam green if anything. That man, then stepped out of the closing portal, showing no emotion but an emotionless glare to the other,matching "ulquiorra's" own. Now that he was in the open and bright light of the kitchen, his form could be seen. On his mouth, top top lips to the bottom of his chin, was naught but a lot of blood. Stained on his throat was even more, and there were many streaks of dried blood running down. To his right hand, was a large, bloodied knife. In his left, was the decapitated head of a human girl, eyes still wide in horror, and mouth ever agape in silent screaming.

This man would smile in a sadistic way, watching the pet his brother had told him about. He had only seen him once before this occassion so he didn't remember his name. And he was sure the other didn't remember his name either. It wouldn't bother him if the man did, he just hated know-it-alls. His eyes scanned down the man's body to see he was just in boxers, and he softly pinched the bridge of his nose."Fucking the pet of the leader again are we?" His voice rung like a sadistic, and dull chiming bell. His eyes didn't change from the emotionless glare at all as he watched what might be his next victim.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:35 am

Locura let out a sigh as she walked through the halls of Las Noches. Regularly, when she found herself unable to sleep, she did this. She walked around the halls at night when she had nothing to do and somehow always found something to amuse herself. As it so happened, she had found something to amuse herself with this time; she had popped into the human world, like she usually did, and although she didn't know this, had fun in much the same way Futeki had.

You see, she had decided to mess with some humans and had underestimated her power; she had managed to kill a couple of them. This was made obvious by some of the rather fresh blood still on her, though it wasn't a lot like in the case of Futeki. She paused in her walking when she passed by the kitchen; she could see Futeki and Zilo in there. Didn't Zi-chan say he would stay away from Las Noches if we stayed away from the Seireitei? the espada that looked like a child asked herself. Not that I'm complaining she told herself as she stepped into the room and heard Futeki speak. She didn't know why, but she found Futeki to be one of the more creepier espada, and for good reason; she spotted a human head in his hand.

Of course, she shouldn't talk about creepy, since she looked like a kid with fresh blood on her. "Hey, Fu-chan, you know what that word means too?" she questioned of the other espada, letting her presence be known to the both of them before she looked over at Zilo and noticed that he was wearing boxers. "Zi-chan, what're you wearing? I've never seen them before." she decided to say, a curious tone entering her voice. Somehow, whenever she was near Zilo in Las Noches, embarrassing situations for Zilo usually came up like this. She had no idea why either; it just seemed to kind of happen randomly.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:40 am

Zilo sighed a little bit as he looked at the both of them covered in blood and gave a smile. "Yes to you, And locura theese are boxers their like undergarments man wear but are different from womens undergarments you understand?" He said as he looked at futeki as in help me explain this last thing i need is another one of these boring lectures he was about to give.
    Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Futeki yawned, putting the head into bottom shelf of the fridge,then closed the door. He turned to zilo before speaking."Sorry I do not wear those..I am doing what most human call 'commando' if you catch my drift. I can show you if you like?" He chuckled at this, silently saundering off towards the exit to the kitchen, yawning lightly.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:23 pm

"Boxers?" Locura repeated, a frown forming on her face as she stared at Zilo. "But...why make 'em look like that? They don't look nearly as comfy as what I wear..." the girl muttered, deep in thought until she heard Futeki speak. A moment later, the girl was in front of him, preventing him from continuing to walk out. "Commando? What's that mean Futeki?" Locura asked of the espada, obviously not moving until she got an answer.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Zilo sighed a little bit and stood in front of Futeki "It means he isn't wearing anythign underneath meaning you'd see what you saw on that tape on the guy." Was all he said as he looked away he knew it was weird but he had to tell her and he shot a glance at Futeki to not do anything to scar the girl. He had forgotten he was still in his boxers as he stood in front of her and Futeki.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:58 pm

Fu: Futeki merely shrugged, allowing his body to shift to the side of the two continuing his walk. He walked towards his room, smiling back at locura as a"you may come look" then walked inside.

OOC:Short post, sorry.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:42 am

Locura watched the retreating Futeki, then glanced back at Zilo; he didn't seem to want her to follow Futeki, for some reason. After a moment's deliberation, she followed after Futeki, probably ignoring any complaints Zilo might lodge at her. "Soooo...Futeki, when I kick a boy there, why does it always seem to hurt them a lot more than a normal kick would?" she decided to question of the second espada, having no idea how cruel that was to a male.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:55 am