Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
My revenge (Nami) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
My revenge (Nami) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
My revenge (Nami) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
My revenge (Nami) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
My revenge (Nami) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
My revenge (Nami) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
My revenge (Nami) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
My revenge (Nami) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
My revenge (Nami) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

My revenge (Nami) 1d7f0b40-1-1
My revenge (Nami) Naruto10
My revenge (Nami) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

3 posters

My revenge (Nami)

Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

My revenge (Nami) Empty My revenge (Nami)

Post by Locura Ash Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:28 pm

Leader-chan dead...the other espada probably ticked off at me...Zilo probably mad at me. Everything's gone to hell in just a few days the child figure told herself, she sitting in a tree branch. She was currently resting, after having trained, nonstop, for three days; she had finally gotten exhausted after that much time had elapsed. She needed to get stronger if she were to ever get her revenge; she had to find Feign and utterly destroy him. She had to find a way to obliterate the effects his reiatsu had on her, and knew she couldn't rely on her special ability as the Aspect of Madness to do that.

All around her, the forest was in ruins; some trees were still on fire and even more were completely obliterated, only ash now. She had been resting for a couple of hours before she let out a yawn and jumped down from the tree she was in; it was time to begin training once again. She didn't care that she was still pretty exhausted; if she was going to get strong enough to fight Feign, she would have to face death numerous times. She would have to laugh in its face as she trained; she would get stronger by any means needed. At that thought, fire flared around the girl and began to grow larger and larger, she trying to see how large she could make it before it disappeared. She was unaware that it acted as a pretty good beacon for any who saw it.
    Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

My revenge (Nami) Empty Re: My revenge (Nami)

Post by Nami Ukitake Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:38 pm

I yawned as I stared up at the sky, watching as the clouds formed into adorable little animals and frightening stories. As I watched, I noticed smoke forming close by. "A fire?"
    I leapt up and raced over to it, covering my face and protecting myself from the heat. I glanced around, searching for something to put the fire out. Nothing but trees and grass and a little girl. My eyes widened and I called out to her, "Hey! Get away from here, you'll be burnt."
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:42 pm

The fire certainly was growing larger, and Locura could feel herself growing giddy as it did; she knew that if she could get it large enough, she would obtain more power. Unfortunately, it was at that time a voice called out to her, and when she looked in its direction, the flames went away. "ooh, you stupid meany head! I was so close too!" she shouted at the girl that was standing there. "I wasn't going to get burned you dummy, I was controlling the flames!" she shouted, somewhat thankful her mask was hidden by the collar she had attached to her espada uniform; she wasn't in the mood to kick the butt of some third seat.
    Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:46 pm

"Dummy head?" I blinked at her, cocking my head a bit. I blinked at her and frowned, "How was I supposed to know that you were controlling them? I couldn't see anything but flames."
    I sensed her reiatsu and sighed, before commenting on her clothes, "So... are you an arrancar or are you just working with the espada? The uniform gives you away wonderfully."
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:52 pm

"It was obvious you stupid! I was right in the middle of them and I wasn't getting burned or anything!" she commented, letting out a sigh when he spoke about her uniform; she knew she should have worn something else.

"If you must know, I'm the third espada...well, probably going to be second soon, now that leader-chan is dead. Why do you want to know?" Locura questioned of the girl; Locura had to hand it to herself for suppressing her reiatsu so it didn't seem to be as powerful as the third espada's reiatsu ought to be.
    Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:00 pm

"Hey stop calling me stupid!" I growled, glaring down at her. I made myself calm down before I lost my temper, "I was just asking, no need to be so grouchy." I paused before asking, "How can you be the third espada? And when did your leader die?"
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:03 pm

"I'll keep calling you stupid until I know your name, and maybe even then I will call you stupid for asking such a dumb question. Whaddya mean how can I be the third espada?" Locura responded, ignoring his last question. She didn't really want to get into that just yet. "Oh, and yes, there is a reason to be grouchy."
    Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:11 pm

"My name is Nami Ukitake, and yours?" I mumbled, getting tired of being called stupid. I tapped my foot, "I can hardly feel your reiatsu. Unless you're hiding it then I kind of doubt that you're the Third Espada." I let her ignore my question before asking, "And why do you have any reason to be grouchy? I only asked a question."
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:16 pm

Before she answered Nami's questions, the girl stopped suppressing her reiatsu. The instant she did this, Nami would be able to feel intense spiritual pressure covering the air, intense enough that even lieutenants would have trouble standing against it. The next instant, it was gone. "Proof enough?" Locura asked the girl, before sitting down on a burnt tree stump. "My name is Locura, and the reason I have to be grouchy is like I said just a few minutes ago, leader-chan died."
    Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:24 pm

I flinched as I felt her reiatsu covering the area and I had to force my legs to keep me standing up. When it had gone, I relaxed and crossed my arms over my chest, "Yes, proof enough. So... Locura, was it? I'm going to assume that someone killed your leader since most arrancar don't die of old age. Who killed her anyways?"
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:28 pm

"Who killed her...well, technically, herself," Locura spoke, letting out a small giggle; she moved over a little so that the shinigami could sit on the stump with her, if she so chose to. "You see, when leader-chan became leader, Feign and Gale were created. Feign is the one that killed her, and by killing her, he killed Gale too." Locura explained to the girl. Ordinarily, Locura would never speak to a shinigami like this, but she had no one else to talk to.
    Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:34 pm

I sat down beside her, respecting her personal space and not sitting too close to her. "My friend Ichigo told be about a Gale. Said that for some reason she was drawn to her and attracted to her." I shook my head, "How were Gale and... Feign created? And if Feign killed her and that caused Gale to die as well... shouldn't he be dead?"
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:36 pm

"Ichigo..she is the 14th division's captain, isn't she?" Locura questioned; she herself had never met the woman. Then again, she hadn't met a lot of the captains, so that was not too unusual. "I really don't know the details about either of the two. Feign in particular is a mystery. The only thing I can come up with is that he somehow separated from leader-chan before he murdered her." the last three words were a bit more harsher than Locura had intended.
    Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:47 pm

"That's right," I nodded. Chuckling, I shook my head. She certainly wasn't much of a captain at the moment, didn't even bother to go to her barracks. She didn't really have a division, no lieutenant. I grimaced, "That's certainly different. What was his motive behind it? They were nearly the same people."
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:57 pm

"I can only guess at why he did it. I suspect it's because he was sick of being her bodyguard and wanted freedom; I hate him for wanting freedom," Locura responded, letting out a sigh as she cast her gaze towards the ground. "He killed the only friend that I ever had, or rather, the first major friend that I had." she added a moment later.
    Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:09 pm

I frowned, "I don't have that many friends. But for someone to kill my first major friend, I would hate them too." I paused, "Really, I only have three friends. So if I were in your situation, I would go berserk. I don't particularly like to kill but I would if I were that upset."
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:14 pm

A gleeful look mixed with a bit of crazy appeared on the little girl's face as she thought back to what she had done after learning Kira had died. "I did go berserk you know. Did you hear about that huge fire that occurred in Karakura Town, then it suddenly went away when rain came about? The fire part was me, the rain part was the fourth espada. Seeing all the humans running around on fire was fuuuun."
    Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:19 pm

I heard Angel cackle with glee as I imagined it. "I can imagine. I heard the fire was intense although... I do wish I had been there. Part of me itches to destroy something right now, another part is holding me back." I smiled softly, letting Angel's imagination roam. "Of course, my captain wouldn't be too happy that I went against the meaning of Division Four again."
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:23 pm

"You're in squad 4?" Locura asked, letting a small smile find its way onto her small little face. "You know, I think I could obliterate the entire squad four with one hand tied behind my back; I just don't see the point of allowing them to be a full blown squad." Locura commented, unaware that she was probably insulting the girl by saying stuff such as that.
    Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:28 pm

My eye twitched and I held myself back from smacking her on the back of her head. I managed to keep myself calm as I spoke, "I've killed people because they said that about my division. Just because we heal doesn't mean we aren't strong. We are perfectly capable of fighting." I paused before adding, "Most of us anyways."
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:32 pm

The espada child let a laugh escape from her lips; it was obviously very child-like in nature, considering her appearance. "I really doubt that anyone in squad four could touch someone like me, even if they all tried at once, Na-chan." Locura surprised herself somewhat when she said that; after all, she hadn't been planning on being this friendly with the shinigami girl.
    Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:39 pm

"Maybe our captain could but the rest of us aren't that good at fighting," I mumbled, staring at her with surprise as she called me Na-chan. I decided to get sarcastic when she said no one could touch her, I stuck my finger on her shoulder cautiously, "No one can touch you huh?"
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:42 pm

"Ooh, you're so clever," Locura commented sarcastically, staring at the woman with a blank look on her face. Of course, she was just pretending, and soon let out a giggle before she smiled at the shinigami girl. "Y'know, it's strange; usually, I'm not too friendly towards shinigami, for obvious reasons, but you seem like a nice girl."
    Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:48 pm

"And vice versa," I giggled a little bit. "I've never actually met an espada. You seem like a nice girl yourself." I unhooked my zanpakuto from my uniform and laid it down next to me, not needing it and giving me some distance between my zanpakuto's evil mind.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:37 am

"Do I?" Locura questioned, happy that the shinigami thought so. "Well thank you Na-chan," she stated, letting out a yawn and watching as the other girl put her zanpakuto down. Strange the espada thought to herself; plenty of strange thoughts began to run through her head. "Why'd you do that? Is it because your zanpakuto is secretly trying to kill you?" Locura asked; it was a wonder how she arrived at such questions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content