Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Rukia Kuchiki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Rukia Kuchiki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Rukia Kuchiki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Rukia Kuchiki I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Rukia Kuchiki I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Rukia Kuchiki I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Rukia Kuchiki I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Rukia Kuchiki I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Rukia Kuchiki I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Rukia Kuchiki 1d7f0b40-1-1
Rukia Kuchiki Naruto10
Rukia Kuchiki Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

Rukia Kuchiki

Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

Rukia Kuchiki Empty Rukia Kuchiki

Post by Nami Ukitake Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:01 am

Basic Information

Name: Rukia Kuchiki

Actual Age: 150 (More or less)

Appeared Age: 21

Division: 13th

Looks: Avatar

Personality: Initially born into a lower class, Rukia retains her modesty even as an adopted member of the nobility: she is graceful and "clean", yet chooses to talk to ordinary people. However, her cool and lone demeanor often forces her to hide her personal troubles even from her friends. She is clueless about the ways of the modern living world. She is initially unable to figure out how to drink from a simple juice box, and learns to speak modern Japanese through the manga she reads. She always has trouble finding clothes that fit her, especially when inhabiting a Gigai in the Human World, leading to her stealing clothes from Ichigo's sister, Yuzu. She likes to climb to high places. Rukia also likes everything that is rabbit-themed or resembles a rabbit, and her drawings are typically rabbit-like. Rukia's favorite foods are cucumber, eggs, and rice dumplings. Rukia instantly takes a liking to rabbit-like plushie form of Kurōdo, who resembles a Rabbit.
    Her attitude towards Ichigo varies: at times she is a bickering adversary, and at other times, she worries about him and dispatches advice like a wise old sage. Despite their quarrels, the two have a deep understanding of each other, often being the only ones able to talk each other out of a funk. Rukia is an accomplished actress, being able to act her way through a number of tough situations, such as getting out of trouble with school teachers or managing to get a room at Ichigo's house. Ichigo is the only one to always pick up on it and accuse her of pretending.

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Single

Abilities Information

Name: Swordsmanship
    Type: Attack

Name: Kido
    Type: Attack, Binding, Defense

Zanpakuto Information
    Zanpakuto Name: Sode no Shirayuki

Zanpakuto Looks: In its sealed form, Sode no Shirayuki is a normal katana with a rectangular tsuba with inward-curved corners with curved slits above and below the blade and a series of curved lines embossed on either side of the blade. It has a reddish-brown hilt.

Released Zanpakuto Description: Its Shikai command is "Dance" (舞え, mae). Rukia holds her Zanpakutō out in front of her and turns it in a circle counter-clockwise. While she is turning it, the blade, hilt and tsuba turn completely white. The tsuba becomes a hollow snowflake-like circle and a white ribbon forms from the pommel from the end of the handle. Sode no Shirayuki is regarded as one of the most beautiful Zanpakutō in the Soul Society. The transformation comes along with a rush of cold air in all directions and can potentially cause a cold fog to descend upon the area.
    Sode no Shirayuki has control over ice, much like Tōshirō Hitsugaya's Hyōrinmaru, but uses it in a different manner. Like Kaname Tōsen's Suzumushi and Kisuke Urahara's Benihime, Sode no Shirayuki possesses more than one ability in Shikai.[21]Sode no Shirayuki's abilities are labeled as "dances" by Rukia.
    1. Some no mai, Tsukishiro (初の舞・月白, First Dance, White Moon): Rukia calls out the name of the dance while holding her Zanpakutō upside down. The blade glows and then she makes a slashing motion when her target is in position. When she does this, a large ice circle forms around her intended target which freezes everything that touches it. The circle not only freezes the ground but everything within the circle's influence including anything above it up in the air, creating an extending pillar of light that then freezes all within in the circle. Shortly after being frozen, the victim then shatters along with the ice. Rukia appears to be able to control the size of the circle at will.
    2. Tsugi no mai, Hakuren (次の舞・白漣, Next Dance, White Ripple): Rukia calls out the name of the dance, and punctures the ground once creating a large ice circle similar to the first dance, then she punctures the ground in front of her four times in a semi circle. She takes a battle stance as the ice particles begin to flow up from the protrusions she made in the ground. They build up and then fires toward the target in a massive, powerful pure-white wave of ice from Sode no Shirayuki's blade, in turn encasing the target in a block of ice.
    3. San no mai, Shirafune (参の舞・白刀, Third Dance, White Sword): Rukia calls out the name of the dance, which allows her to reforge her Zanpakutō with ice particles if it is broken, piercing through objects in its path. After piercing its target, it continues to freeze any surrounding objects, including the battlefield.
    4. Juhaku (樹白, White Tree): Rukia stabs the ground which creates a trail of ice in the direction of her intended target. The ice then freezes the target from the base up in a continuing freezing process, as it transforms the target into ice.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Dance

Released Zanpakuto Looks: The blade, hilt and tsuba turn completely white. The tsuba becomes a hollow snowflake-like circle and a white ribbon forms from the pommel from the end of the handle.
    Spoiler:

Bankai Information
    (This applies to captains, and advanced lieutenants only.)

Bankai Description: (What happens when you use your bankai, and what abilities go with it)

Bankai Looks: (What your Zanpakuto looks like in Bankai state.)

History and RP Sample
    History: Rukia and her older sister, Hisana, were brought together to 78th District of Rukongai after they died in the Human World. Hisana abandoned Rukia when she was still a baby since she could not continue to support both herself and Rukia. Rukia grew up on her own until she met Renji Abarai and other children her age. They worked together to steal food in order to survive and became a makeshift family. During this time, Rukia and Renji showed signs of having spiritual power. While they initially opted against becoming Shinigami, the death of all their friends prompted Rukia to suggest joining the Shinigami Academy for a better life.
    At the Shinigami Academy, Renji was admitted into the top class and Rukia into the second ranked one. Renji and Rukia started growing further apart as Renji got further ahead in his training. The emotional distance continued until Rukia was asked to join the Kuchiki family. Renji expressed happiness for Rukia's opportunity but both did not admit that they disagreed with the arrangement since they would likely never see each other again. Rukia reluctantly joined the family and was immediately inducted into the 13th Division without having to graduate or take a squad entrance exam. Unknown to Rukia, Byakuya Kuchiki had adopted her in order to fulfill the last wish of Hisana, whom he had once taken as his wife.
    In the 13th Division, Rukia was not given a seat position, due to Byakuya Kuchiki's influence, since he did not want her sent on dangerous missions. She became friends with the division lieutenant, Kaien Shiba, who trained and mentored her. Their first training location was Mount Koifushi of Hokutan, the 3rd district of West Rukongai.
    Rukia greatly admired Kaien's wife, 3rd Seat Miyako Shiba. When Miyako was killed by a Hollow, Rukia, Kaien, and the division's captain Jūshirō Ukitake hunted the Hollow down. Kaien faced the Hollow alone but its special ability destroyed his Zanpakutō. Rukia attempted to draw her sword and help but was stopped by Ukitake. He told her that Kaien's fight was one of honor rather than a fight for his life. If Rukia were to help, Kaien would be saved but his honor would be forever damaged. Meanwhile, the Hollow entered Kaien and possessed him. Ukitake faced the Hollow but his illness allowed the Hollow the opportunity to attack Rukia. Kaien momentarily regained control and thrust himself through Rukia's Zanpakutō. He thanked Rukia and Ukitake for letting him fight for his honor and died in Rukia's arms. Rukia brought the corpse to the Shiba family but was afraid to apologize since she felt guilty about her role in Kaien's death.

RP Sample: My roleplaying depends on the person I'm roleplaying with. If they're descriptive, I'll be just as descriptive, or I'll try to be anyways. If they're not that descriptive, then that's how I'll be. It all depends on the one, again, I'm roleplaying with. So.. here are two replies.

Short Reply:
    I yawned quietly as the boy walked into through the shop door, brushing the hair away from my bright green eyes to get a better view of his shirtless body.

Longer Reply:
    I waited impatiently as I watched the boy shut the car door and slowly make his way towards the shop entrance. Was I usually this anxious for customers to come in? No, usually they were old guys who liked to pretend they had a chance with me. But this guy? Did he have a chance? Oh hell yes! He had the tan skin of a Californian, odd for a place like this sure, but it didn't change the fact that this guy was walking through the rain without his shirt on. His six pack glistened as the rain droplets reflected the dim fluorescent lights on them, drawing even more attention to them. But his abs weren't the only perfect thing on him: He had deep, dark brown eyes that looked like they were piercing right through to my soul and his cheekbones were high, his lips full, and I'm sure if he spoke, he would have that deep sexy voice most guys would love to have. When he smiled, his teeth gleamed white. And I don't mean like that dull white people get from cleaning their teeth, I mean they were WHITE! They gleamed, looked as white as snow too, perfect straight white teeth to go with his Californian tan and those gorgeous eyes.
    The beating of my heart in my throat notified me that I had stopped breathing for too long because of this B-E-A-utiful guy. I felt around under the counter for my inhaler and wrapped my hand around it as a precaution since that would probably happen alot now that he had finally made his way up to the counter.
    "Hi, my name's Casey, we're going hiking up here and we need a guide," He said, flipping his dark blonde hair out of his face. My smile that had been on my face since I'd seen him faltered when I heard his voice. Okay, so I was a VERY picky person when it came to guys. I prefered brown eyed, well-muscled, sexy deep voiced, indian guys. If they weren't indian, okay, I could live with it. But... no deep voice? For a buff guy like that? Yikes! No, I'm NOT overexagerating. This guy's voice sounded like the kind of voice you get from breathing in helium out of balloons. Literaly.
    "Oh, um, I'm your girl." I grinned, "I'm the only one on shift though, the others were supposed to come back from lunch three hours ago. They only went a little ways up the ridge."
    "That sucks," The guy grimaced in his oh-so-uncool voice. "My buddies and I are trying to get all the way to the top to see if we can watch the sunset."
    "How many people do you have with you exactly?" I frowned, glancing over at the mini-van he had gotten out of. Huh... when had it been a mini-van again?
    "My girlfriend and my best friend. His name is Jackson." He grinned, "You're going to LOVE him, girl. He is the most romantic dude I've ever been near. It kind of makes me sick."
    "Um, alright, well, I guess I could go with then."
    " 'At'ta, girl," Casey laughed his too high laugh.
    Rukia
    Rukia

Rukia Kuchiki Empty Re: Rukia Kuchiki

Post by Rukia Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:07 am

My Avi
    <---

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:55 am