Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Forum Rules 1d7f0b40-1-1
Forum Rules Naruto10
Forum Rules Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

Forum Rules

Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post by Ichigo Ryu Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:29 am

Canon Characters
    Canon characters are allowed. But you MUST keep in character. No Kenpachi skipping down the road and picking flowers. You are allowed a maximum of 4 canon characters, and you must RP with each of them at least once in two weeks unless you posted that you're going to be absent. If you have not posted an absent notice and you fail to RP with your character at least once in two weeks, your character will be deleted.

Ranks
    To have a high rank such as a captain or Espada, you must be a good RPer. If the RP sample in your character application is not good, you will not get a high rank. If there is a rank you want and someone has it, you may challenge them to a fight. However, they do not have to accept. If you have a high ranked character you must RP with that character at least once in two weeks unless you posted an absent notice, or you will be stripped of your rank.

Role-playing
    This is an advanced RPG, so try to post at least a paragraph every time you post. If you can't find something to say for one paragraph, okay but at least try. I don't really have anything wrong with 3rd person or 1st person because I roleplay in first person for the most part. A misspelled word or run on sentece every now and then is okay, but nothing like this: Byakuya wlked 2 da garden and admred his flowers oh pretty fowers he said to renji and smiled. how are u today renji ... Er, that's not only bad grammar, but completely out of character. XD

Behavior
    No racist, sexist, or homophobic behavior. No insulting another member because of their race, gender, sexuality, or religion. This will not be tolerated.

Godmodding
    No, no, and NO!!! Have I said no?! This is NOT allowed. While in battle you must give the other character a chance to respond and possibly dodge your attack. For example: Byakuya swung his sword toward Renji, attempting to stab him. NOT: Byakuya stabbed Renji.

Registering
    When you register your username should be the same as your character's name. After you register you can head over to the character creation area and create your character. You must wait until an admin or mod approves your character before you begin to RP.

Admin & Moderators
    Do not ask to be an admin or moderator. If I think you will be good for the job then I'll make you one. Please respect and listen to all admin and moderators. If you think they're doing something unfair, post it in the help area.

Relating Self to Characters
    Do not make a custom character that is just like one of the canon characters. Make them an individual. However, if you want your custom character to be related to a canon character, you have to ask the person playing that character if this is okay.

I hope you enjoy the site.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Forum Rules Empty Re: Forum Rules

Post by Feign Callister Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:59 am

Update to the rules

Illusion Zanpaktou
    Not allowed and never will be, they are too godly and bring hell to everything around them >.>
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:41 am

Another thing.

No Half-breeds. Ever. They are way too overpowered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:42 pm