Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Mod Souls I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Mod Souls I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Mod Souls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Mod Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Mod Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Mod Souls I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Mod Souls I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Mod Souls I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Mod Souls I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Mod Souls 1d7f0b40-1-1
Mod Souls Naruto10
Mod Souls Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

Mod Souls

Zilo
    Zilo

Mod Souls Empty Mod Souls

Post by Zilo Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:25 am

Artificial souls (義魂, gikon), as the name suggests, are souls designed by Shinigami scientists to separate a Shinigami's spirit from a Gigai, should they be inhabiting one, or to evict stubborn spirits from their corpses if necessary. Artificial souls are used by ingesting a gikongan (義魂丸, Artificial Soul Pill) which forces the soul out of the body and takes control of it, operating in a pre-programmed manner until removed by the Shinigami. It is commonly called Soul Candy, as the Shinigami Women's Association complained that the name gikongan wasn't cute and had it changed.[1] To fit with the more informal name, Soul Candy is contained in PEZ-like dispensers with cartoon characters on top. The souls themselves apparently have personalities to match the cartoon character in question; for example, Rukia Kuchiki's favorite version, Chappy the Rabbit, is a hyperactive character that tries to restrain Ichigo when given control of Rukia's Gigai and even speaks in a cutesy baby talk manner. While Captain Tōshirō advanced squad is in the real world, their artificial souls were specially designed by Lieutenant Yachiru Kusajishi, unfortunately for them, these artificial souls where specially designed to be strange and completely contradictory to their personalities. It is revealed at the end of the omake in Volume 25 that Yachiru's plan was to take candid photos of these Shinigami while the substitute souls inhabited them, and to sell the photos. [2]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:39 am