Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Kūkaku Shiba I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Kūkaku Shiba I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Kūkaku Shiba I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Kūkaku Shiba I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Kūkaku Shiba I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Kūkaku Shiba I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Kūkaku Shiba I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Kūkaku Shiba I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Kūkaku Shiba I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Kūkaku Shiba 1d7f0b40-1-1
Kūkaku Shiba Naruto10
Kūkaku Shiba Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

4 posters

Kūkaku Shiba

Kuukaku Shiba
    Kuukaku Shiba

Kūkaku Shiba Empty Kūkaku Shiba

Post by Kuukaku Shiba Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:18 am

Basic Information

Name: Kūkaku Shiba

Actual Age: Unrevealed

Appeared Age: 26 or so

Division: none (unrevealed)

Looks: Kūkaku Shiba 290px-K%C5%ABkaku_Shiba

Kūkaku is youthful-looking woman of average height with long messy black hair she usually wears bandages over. She wears a white skirt and provocative red robe exposing her bosom. She is missing her right arm, which in the anime is replaced with a prosthetic, to which the reason of the loss of her right arm remains unknown.

Personality: Kūkaku is the acting head of the Shiba family, which fell from the status of nobility after her brother, Kaien Shiba, died. Because they knew only that Kaien was killed by a Shinigami, both Kūkaku and Ganju are distrustful of Shinigami when first introduced. After Kaien's killer, Rukia Kuchiki, explains how he died and apologizes, the Shiba make amends. Kūkaku seems to have some kind of relationship with the Urahara Shop, knowing Yoruichi Shihōin and claiming to have worked with Kisuke Urahara in the past.

Kūkaku is known to be violent and very aggressive, often scolding and beating her younger brother Ganju. Ganju is not the only victim of Kūkaku's aggressive nature, as she has also scolded, threatened, and beaten others, such as the various members of Ganju's Gang, and Ichigo Kurosaki. Kūkaku has also been known to change the location of her house without warning and without leaving any information as to where she changed locations.

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Single

Zanpakuto Information
    Zanpakuto Name: not revealed

Zanpakuto Looks: Like a Wakazashi with pinkish wrappings and sheath

Released Zanpakuto Description: unrevealed

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: unrevealed

Released Zanpakuto Looks: unrevealed

Bankai Information

Bankai Description: unrevealed

Bankai Looks: Unrevealed

History and RP Sample
    History: After an unsuccessful attempt to break into Seireitei after their arrival in Soul Society, Yoruichi leads Ichigo and his friends to Kūkaku, knowing that she has the means to get them into Seireitei, and asks for her help. The group is astounded by both Kūkaku's house, and her overall character. She leaves no doubt that she is the master in the house, strictly (if not brutally) disciplining Ganju and Ichigo when the two, after they realize that they already met in Rukongai, want to continue their fight which began there. They do so, but Kūkaku breaks it up when one of them crushes her pipe by accident.

Kūkaku then demonstrates the use of a special orb she develops. Sometime after they are able to use the orb properly, Kūkaku launches Ichigo, Yoruichi, and their friends, as well as Ganju - who decided to go with them - out of her cannon and into the Seireitei.

She later reappears after Jidanbō Ikkanzaka recovers from his injuries at the hands of Gin Ichimaru. She claims that she has unfinished business with Yoruichi. Sometime later, she and Jidanbō make their way to Sōkyoku Hill after Sōsuke Aizen reveals himself to be alive and a traitor. After Aizen and his forces are seemingly subdued, the Menos rescue him, Gin Ichimaru, and Kaname Tōsen, and both Kūkaku and Jidanbō watch them as they ascend to Hueco Mundo.

After the conflict within the Seireitei has ended, Rukia Kuchiki arrives and apologizes to both Kūkaku and Ganju about how she killed Kaien. She acknowledges that she felt guilty, but was too afraid to face both Kūkaku and Ganju to apologize to them beforehand. Kūkaku forgives Rukia, explaining to her that Jūshirō Ukitake had already told her the details of Kaien's death, and that she would forgive Rukia if she ever came to apologize. She then subsequently invites both Rukia and Ichigo (who arrives a bit after Rukia apologizes) to dinner with her before Ichigo and his friends return to the Human world.

Although she doesn't appear initially, Kūkaku sends Ganju to the Human world to assist Ichigo Kurosaki and his friends. When Ganju calls Kisuke Urahara an old man, Kisuke tells him that he's the same age as Kūkaku.

Later, after the Bounts infiltrate Soul Society, Yoruichi Shihōin decides to make Kūkaku's house their base while tracking the Bounts in Soul Society. When they are alone, Kūkaku asks Yoruichi why she wants them to stay with Kūkaku over staying in the Seireitei. Yoruichi informs her that Maki Ichinose, an ex-Shinigami working with the Bounts, has already broken into the Seireitei, and it would be more efficient to stay in a place that the Bounts haven't infiltrated yet. Nevertheless, Kūkaku agrees to assist Ichigo and his group.

RP Sample: Neliel wanders around Hueco Mundo trying to avoid the Espada since she doesn't want to fight them or side with them either. Despite making friends with Ichigo, Orihime and the others she had decided to stay in Hueco Mundo to avoid problems. Pesche and Dondochakka traveled with her still but sometimes she ditched them when it looked like she would likely to be dangerous to their health. Promarily when she had to fight a fraccion member who went after her. She always tried to talk her way out, but usually ended up having to fight.

Living a life in hiding is not something she wants for them but she doesn't know how to get them to understand this. All of her attempts to make them understand ended in failure, they always refused to leave her and go their own way. Neliel continuously tries thinking up ways to get them to live for themselves. She begins to think about leaving them and moving to the world of the living or maybe find a place in Soul Society that is out of the way. The hard part would be getting supplies though, she finds that sort of planning to be more difficult than first anticipated.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Kūkaku Shiba Empty Re: Kūkaku Shiba

Post by Ichigo Ryu Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:31 am

Okie. Approved. ^^ But wait, what group should I put her in?
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Former Shinigami
    Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Okie thanks.

Sponsored content