Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Dellapero Grance )WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Dellapero Grance )WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Dellapero Grance )WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Dellapero Grance )WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Dellapero Grance )WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Dellapero Grance )WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Dellapero Grance )WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Dellapero Grance )WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Dellapero Grance )WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Dellapero Grance )WIP) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Dellapero Grance )WIP) Naruto10
Dellapero Grance )WIP) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

Dellapero Grance )WIP)

Dellapero
    Dellapero

Dellapero Grance )WIP) Empty Dellapero Grance )WIP)

Post by Dellapero Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:28 am

Name: Dellapero Grance

Grade: 12th

Looks: Dellapero Grance )WIP) 56-9210

Personality: Dellapero is at most times rather lazy and prefers to just sleep instead of doing any work. The only thing he really likes to doo aside sleep is fight. He doesn't get angry often, but when he does he usually tends to beat whoever the hell pissed him off sensless. Dellapero doesn't reallyy care for manners either and would curse things without caring what others think of it.

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Single

Human Special Ability Information

Name: Ragnorak

Description: This puts the body in a state of extreme speed, strength, and power that makes the user able to fight powerful enemies even though he is just a human. The main aspect is raw statistical boost.

Techniques Infomation

Name: Hyper Form

Description: This creates a blue aura around the user's skin and activates the statistical boosts and powers they have.

Name: Stats

Description: Strength- Dellapero's strength in this form gives him enough power to break titanium and other strong substences.
    Speed- Dellapero's speed is highly enchanced to the point of matching the shinigami Soifon or even sligtky surpassing.
    Durability: Dellapero can take fairly high amounts of damage and still be able to fight . He would be able to survive a close range gran rey cero, although he would have a hard time moving afterwords with a potential lost limb and high amounts of bleeding.
    Stamina: Dellapero is able to fight for twenty minutes before feeling fatigue allowing him to fight for long periods of time.
    Spiritual Pressure; Aside his high stats, Dellapero's spiritual pressure isn't that high. It is just that of a average captain in shikai. Dellapero finds this to be sort of an advantage though due to people seeing his spiritual pressure so low they underestimate his statistical abilities.

Name: Matter manipulation
    Description: This allows Dellapero to form any item from his reyroka and infuse the item with reuroka to make it stronger. AN example of this would be making a flame thrower and infusing it with reyroka to mmake it shoot much hotter and wider-ranged flames. This can also be used in a reverse pprocess called matter deforming. It can be used two ways. One is by contact to slowly deform matter.Second is to fire a small blast from the hand made of anti-matter that deforms most matter con contact. This works much slower on organic matter then inanimate matter.

Name: Teleportation

Description: This is a short range teleportation that allows the user to vanish and reappear much like a Sonido. it is rather fast, as fast as a mastered sonido to be accurate. It can be used three times before a cooldown of two posts.

Name:Immunity.

Description: This prevents most poisons from affecting Dellapero and slows down the rate his reyroka is stolen from any techniques that steal or destroy reyroka Lastly it slows down the rate that mindtricks affect him.

( I'm addng a second stage to the power later when I icly unlock it.)

History and RP Sample

History: Stuff Happened.

RP Sample: I'm Zane? [url]
    https://bleach-frost.rpg-board.net/las-noches-f38/meeting-the-leader-tag-kira-my-stalker-sairentoand-the-guy-that-wants-to-kill-sairento-zane-t27.htm[/url]

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:32 am