Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
The visit I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The visit I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
The visit I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
The visit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
The visit I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
The visit I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
The visit I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
The visit I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
The visit I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

The visit 1d7f0b40-1-1
The visit Naruto10
The visit Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

The visit

Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

The visit Empty The visit

Post by Orihime Inoue Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:04 am

Orihime had contemplated visiting Ichigo for a couple of hours before she got off her butt to do so. She walked a bit slowly to build up her courage to knock on the door. She finally reaches the door and stands there for a moment, than she knocks on the door hoping none of Ichigo's family starts acting weird on her.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

The visit Empty Re: The visit

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:11 am

Ichigo had just gotten out of the shower and was annoyed to see that some one was already coming to barge into his house. He didn't bother to put on clothing ,as if he had simply forgotten about it. He wrenched open the door, about to scream out "WHAT?!" but stopped at "wh-" seeing orihime standing there. For a second he blushed, his feelings for orihime coming to mind as he looked at her. He then opened the door wide, waving for her to come in, forgetting that he was still utterly naked.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:15 am

Orihime falls forward passing out when she sees Ichigo naked. She doesn't even have time to say anything before sliding down the front of Ichigo's body and laying at his feet.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:21 am

Ichigo looked down at Orihime and sighed, hoisting her up in the cradle carry. He kicked the door shut, carrying her back to his bedroom, laying her upon the bed. He then saite beside her on the bed, waiting for her to awake.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:28 am

After awhile Orihime wakes up and sees the ceiling and wonders where she is, than she looks to one sides and sees Ichigo.She smiles and than looks lower down and her face takes on weird expression and she blushes and is about ready to pass out again.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:22 am

Ichigo rubbed his temples, then reaching up to hold his hand over her eyes, shaking his head. "Why did you come here Orihime?" He was still tired from his last fight with a couple adjuchas menos, and didn't feel like getting dressed at the current moment. He looked orihime over, sighing at how beautiful she seemed today.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:48 am

Orihime blushes more "Well I was uh, I was uh.....I was wondering if you wanted to visit Kisuke help me train or something?" Orihime kicks herself for failing to say what she really wanted to as usual. She knows she has to do it eventually and yet she is to nervous to do so.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Ichigo watches orihime's expression as she says this, but he knew she meant something else."Can I try something Ori-chan?'' He asked in a innocent tone.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:11 am

Orihime wonders what Ichigo means but she figures he wouldn't do anything weird. "Uh okay Kurosaki-kun, but what are you going to try?" Orihime is not prepared for the possibility of Ichigo kissing her or doing anything other than what he has done before. If he kisses her she will blush and pass out, although when she wakes up she will remain spacey for a very long time and agree to almost anything Ichigo says without thinking.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:56 am

Ichigo silently pressed his lips to her own, closing his eyes. HIs arms wrapped around her waist as he pushed closer into the kiss.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:22 am

Orihime blushes as Ichigo kisses her, she closes her eyes and kisses him back. She wraps her arms around him while feeling light headed, dizzy and very much happy. She almost believes this is a mere day dream except she can feel Ichigo's warmth on her as well as his body one hers. She forgets he is naked and lowers her left hand to his butt, feeling nothing but skin she passes out again.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:57 am

Ichigo feels orihime's hand go to his ass and blushes softly, before feeling her pass out once more, falling limp in his arms. The orange-haired boyy silently watched the passed-out girl, then looked down at his body. He merely shrugged, then softly pressed his lips to her forehead, awaiting for her to wake up.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:06 am

Orihime wakes up feeling silly. Her face turns red immediately upon seeing Ichigo's face. "Kurosaki-kun are you going to get dressed?I don't know if I should be in your room while your naked or not." She looks nervous and keeps glancing at Ichigo's door on the off chance his sisters or father might barge in on them.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:10 am

Ichigo tilted his head at orihime before he decided to answer. And smiled, shaking his head.[color=orange]"This is very comfortable. And if you're worrying about my sisters and father barging in, they're gone all day at some reunion." Ichigo shrugged at this, not really sure were they were.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:13 am

"Are you sure? I mean doesn't your dad do weird things like say he is going somewhere and than spy on you through the door like peeping bob or something?" Orihime looks into Ichigo's eyes and blushes more while somewhat relaxing.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:21 am

"Yes I'm sure, They're not even in town today." Ichigo smiled, looking into the girl's eyes. He wanted to tell her something, but couldn't work up the nerve. He closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath, before speaking once more."I love you.."
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:32 am

Without thinking Orihime replies to Ichigo's statement. "I love you too Kurosaki-kun." Orihime's eye's are warm and loving and her face turns a deeper red because of what Ichigo said, if she even realized what she said she would have passed out again.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:48 am

Ichigo closed his eyes, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist, as he pressed his lips to her own. His body moved even closer to her own, allowing him to snuggle into her while kissing.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:52 am

Orihime gets caught up on the moment and returns the kiss pulling him on top of her. She begins rubbing his back while kissing him. "Kurosaki-kun I have always loved you. I don't want to be with anyone else ever." Orihime nibbles on Ichigo's left ear gently.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:58 am

Ichigo blushed upon feeling her nibble on his ear, pulling hismelf even closer to her."I've loved you since I first saw you." Saying this made him feel much better, and so he pressed his lips back to hers once more.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:04 am

Orihime plays Ichigo's hair gently and wraps her legs around him. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you Kurosaki-kun. I-i want to have... your children and marry you you someday." Orihime continues kissing Ichigo as she starts feeling her body get warmer. Even though her face turns a darker red she feels at ease oddly.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:08 am

Ichigo blushed a dark color as she said these things, and he began to think of making children with orihime. He had obviously forgotten he was naked, as his erection pressed against her panties, pushing against a bit hard. But no too uncomfortable, as he tried to move up, kissing her while he ground against her.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:24 am

Orihime moans when Ichigo's manhood pushes against her panties. "Kurosaki-kun what is that hard thing down there?It's pushing against me, it makes me feel... weird sort of." Orihime blushes even more and starts sweating slightly. She reaches her right hand down to move what ever it is away and touches it, her face takes on an odd expression making her look goofy.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:27 am

Ichigo groaned as she took his manhood within her hand and shook his head."O-Orihime! That's my..my private..!" He was so emberassed by saying this, his eyes opened, then squeezed shut, and his face took the coloration of a tomato.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:31 am

Orihime lets go of it quickly. "Kirosaki-kun I didn't hurt you did I? If I did I'm sorry I can have Shuno and Ayame fix it for you if you want?" Orihime is sort of panicked since she hasn't recovered from seeing Ichigo at the door naked, much less laying on his bed with him while he is naked. Than grabbing his manhood unexpectedly without thinking before she acted.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:55 am