Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Ishpaleum Shinnok I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Ishpaleum Shinnok I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Ishpaleum Shinnok I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Ishpaleum Shinnok I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Ishpaleum Shinnok I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Ishpaleum Shinnok I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Ishpaleum Shinnok I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Ishpaleum Shinnok I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Ishpaleum Shinnok I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Ishpaleum Shinnok 1d7f0b40-1-1
Ishpaleum Shinnok Naruto10
Ishpaleum Shinnok Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

Ishpaleum Shinnok

Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum Shinnok Empty Ishpaleum Shinnok

Post by Ishpaleum Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Basic Information

Name: Ishpaleum

Actual Age: He appears to be around 30, but in fact has been around just about forever, or as long as it would have mattered to be around. His age is drastically slowed due to his heritage, allowing him to be effectively immortal, aside from being struck down.

Appeared Age: Around 30

Looks: Ishpaleum Shinnok Anime-1

Much like the above pictue, except that he has a large scar across his chest, and wears a ring on his left ring finger. He will normally either wear this robe, or a long black one. He has also been known to wear expensive suits from time to time, and owns many sets of armor.

Personality: Ishpaleum is one of the most complex characters in terms of his personality. He never seems to be quite the same person more than once, always changing. He explains this by saying that it would be terribly boring, being the same man every day, so he reevaluates his life every day. He can be a noble hero one day, or be a cold villain the next. One thing that never changes is his sense of honor. He maintains a high level of dignity and honor in every action that he takes. He is highly manipulative, and every move that he makes is normally to influence the actions of others, most often for their own benefit... even if it simply seems like a cold action. (Killing a family member to prepare a man for an upcoming war.)

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Single, formerly married.

Mask Information

Name: Shinnok

Manifestation: Ishpaleum Shinnok Devil_Jin_1_by_WASIM786

Unique Ability: Partial Restoration: Unlike most Hollow Masks, Ish's allows him to safely access the powers that he already has safely, albiet only one at a time.

Elemental Control: When this ability is active, Ish can produce and control all elements of nature.

Reaitsu Control: When this ability is active, Ish is given access to the power known as the Big Will. It grants him access to the energy of the cosmos, an almost infinite supply of reaitsu. Using it, he can bend reality around himself. This can be demonstrated in several ways, from bending the reaitsu around him to being able to establish a single rule that affects the entire world around him for as long as his mask is out. This ability is the closest to his true power, and so is the least used.

Mindstep: When this ability is active, Ish can physically enter the mind of another, and trap both himself and his opponent within it. While his mask is out, he can also control the opponent's body while he is within it.

In addition to these abilities, Ish can use his unique Cero.

Rebirth Cero: Ish's Vizard status has enabled him to use his unique cero. This cero draws spiritual particles in as it moves, effectively turning an opponent's reaitsu against them.

Hollow Mask Appearance: Ish's mask is very distinctive in that it has a long nose attached to it. Otherwise it appears to be a simple Hollow mask

Duration: Ish can have his mask out for 10 posts, then has to wait 30 before he can use it again.

Resurrecion Information

Name: Full Restoration

Represent: N/A, it is simply the extension of his Hollow powers

Family: None

Looks: His Hollow takes over his body, changing it to his.

Techniques

Name: Full Restoration

State: Resurrecion

Description: Allows him access to all of his Hollow abilities, but strips him of his Zanpakto

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Jinsei

Zanpakuto Looks: Ishpaleum Shinnok Death_sword

Zanpakuto Description: When unsheathed, Jinsei will immediately begin to siphon the lifeforce of any weak beings nearby. (Normal humans, ants, trees, ect.) It will gather this massive energy within it. When struck with Jinsei, it can either harm you as a normal blade would, or leave no physical damage but instead siphon away portions of your lifeforce. Ish can gain access to certain abilities of those he has taken the lifeforce from. (For Shinigami, if not slain by the blows, he will gain the ability to channel their Shikais. For Humans, he can use a weaker version of their abilities, and so on and so forth.)

On average, it takes about ten hits to completely drain a Shinigami of his lifeforce. When struck in a vital area, where lifeforce tends to congregate, this can result in immediate loss of lifeforce (basically a death-like state)

Lifeforce acts as a direct link between a person and their reaitsu as well, so when it is taken there will almost always be a temporary drop in an opponent's reaitsu

Life force manipulation: Ish can use collected life force in a variety of ways. When released, he can make small structures with it, as well as weapons.

Lifeforce aura: A passive ability, when Ish has collected lifeforce
    A. Reduces damage from enemy attacks by 25%
    B. Boost his already masterful speeds to nearly twice that of the average Shunpo
    C. Allows him to manipulate the life force more directly than normal.

Lifesight: A passive ability, this allows him to see through his soul, and into the souls of his opponents. This allows him to learn about them very quickly, and read them very well. It also makes him impervious to most mind-altering effects.

Lifelike: Ish can divide his own lifeforce, creating as many duplicates of hiimself as he may like. However, when they are slain he will lose a portion of his life, which is an inconvienence. Each clone can only survive one attack.

Another Chance: When Ish dies, he can use half of his stored lifeforce to heal all of his wounds and return to life. This ability can only be used once a month.

Released Zanpakuto Description: When Jinsei is released, all beings that are not spiritually aware within a 100 meter radius will lose all of their lifeforce, effectively killing them if it is not returned. Lifeforce will begin to drain steadily from any being that does not have a Captain-level reaitsu or higher, taking about 20 posts to drain completely (when hit subtract 2).

Life Manifestation: Ish can use the blade to manifest a being created with all the stored reitsu in Jinsei. This being will have the abilities of anything used to create it, and it's appearance will be reflected in the same way. If Ish uses this and releases the life force, it will return to its owners. If the being is destroyed, the life force is lost forever. This technique is rarely used, due to the fact that Ish doesn't like to release too much life force into the world.

Ish's aura abilities will at this point double in their effectiveness with the exception of his speed, allowing him a 50% reduction in all damage and the ability to form large structures from lifeforce.

b]Zanpakuto Release Phrase:[/b] Live, Jinsei.

Released Zanpakuto Looks:: The aura appears, and a identical second blade appears in Ish's off hand.

History and RP sample

History: Ishpaleum was born in a time before time, when the Earth was first being created and the laws that would govern it were being established. He was the only son of the chief diety of the Earth, Shinnok. Shinnok had been designated to watch over the Earth as its Guardian, and so had full authority over it and its inhabitants.... which were currently being debated. It had already been decided that humans would roam the Earth, but many were debating that they were too weak to protect themselves entirely. As such, they wanted to establish another race of beings for when they died, to protect and guide them. Shinnok was staunchly opposed to this plan. He disliked humans, and wished to create a "superior" race of beings, whose sole purpose would be to serve him. He would use humans as the primary food source for these beings, and even change them into them if he could. In the end, his adversaries managed to win the debate, and so Shinnok was asked to give a gift of good faith to the new race, the Shinigami. Shinnok decided to send his son, Ishpaleum, to Earth as his gift. He had raised Ishpaleum to think like him, and so assumed that he would work as his spy among them, eventually destroying them. Instead, Ish decided to live among them peacefully, helping to guide them to new heights, even going so far as to establish what would be known as the first Soul Society, which became a safe haven for Shinigami. Ish eventually became the unofficial leader of the Soul Society, directing most of the daily affairs. He became good friends with the man who had been chosen to be the King of the Soul Society, and was tasked with the defense of both their world and the human world. Humans had finally begun to emerge from the primordial ooze from which they had been crafted at this point, and so it seemed that their job was about to begin, To this end, Ish began to organize his military, which eventually consisted of nearly every Shinigami within the ever-growing Soul Society. It was also durung this time that he met the woman that he would eventually marry, Elena. Elena was a fiercely powerful Shinigami woman, who quickly rose throughout the ranks of what Ish had dubbed the "Interworld Defense Force" (I.D.F.).

All was peaceful for many centuries after the S.S. had been established. The Shinigami did their jobs, and the humans lived their short lives uninhibited. Ishpaleum and Elena got married and had a son, who they named Domon. Domon grew up somewhat privileged, due to his father's status within the S.S. He followed his father everywhere, and grew under his tutelege. When Shinnok heard that Ishpaleum had had a child with a Shinigami woman however, he was furious. He swore to tear down the Soul Society and destroy the child. To this end, he finally created the beings that he had wanted on the Earth in the first place, his Hollows. He allowed them to draw directly from his power, allowing each of them to be capable of combating a Captain level opponent.

Ish had heard of the army approaching the S.S., and so had been prepared. He had placed Domon in a Kido-based sleep, then hidden him and the other children far from the Soul Society. He had then begun his preparations for the upcoming war, which lasted only a few weeks. In the end, it was only Ishpaleum himself that stood, holding Elena's corpse as he changed, unleashing his full divine powers upon the Hollows, destroying all present, as well as the remains of that great place. Ish then began to seek a way to destroy his father for what he had done... which is how he found the Reaper. The Reaper was a being that represented death, specifically the deaths of immortal beings, such as Shinnok. Ish struck a deal with him, gaining immense power which he used to combat his father. In the end of the long battle, he found that he still could not kill Shinnok, and so he used a special Kido to seal him within his Zanpakto Konmatsuri, which he would later pass on to another person for safe keeping. It was also during this battle that Ish became a Vizard, after a blow from his father. Fortunately, both his inner Hollow and he saw the benefits of mutual agreements, and so proved to be an effective team.

For many millenia after that, Ish would appear at random intervals in time, causing chaos, beginning and ending wars, shaping both human and Shinigami history as he saw fit. Without Shinnok to sustain them, the Hollows had become little more than mindless beasts, showing no purpose but to fill their bellies. Ish would eventually become the bearer of many dieties, who sought to use him to assert control over the Earth in Shinnok's place. Unfortunately for them, they underestimated Ish's willpower, and he eventually cast them out by unleashing his full power for the second time. However, doing this meant that he had to take up the mantle of Guardian of Earth, which he has done for about ten thousand years now. (Although time is tricky up in the heavens... doesn't work quite the same as on Earth.) Growing bored of this, Ish promoted the Reaper to a higher station, that of Death itself (as per their arrangement) then left. It is unknown what he plans to do now that he is back, but it would appear that he is looking for powerful warriors.

RP Sample: (An example of the way you RP.)
    (from the other site)

*Domon approached the school building, having walked for the past half hour to get there from the farm. He wore a bit of a scowl on his face due to the fact that he had had to walk through the rain to get there, and the fact that he had to be there at all. He sighs, remembering the conversation he had been in just a few days ago. I promised I would give it my best shot.. I suppose I'll just have to keep my head low and hope that no one bothers me As he enters through the double doors and begins walking through the halls, he looked around at the people surrounding him, feeling an unusual amount of spiritual pressure. It's almost as if... nah, the Shinigami probably don't even remember me. I'll just have to repress any excess energy I give off. I still remember that much. He smiled slightly as he entered his first class and sat down in the furthest seat in the back, thinking of how simple the future could be and letting his mind wander. In his mind, he saw the endless battles he had gone through. All of the pain he had caused passed before him, and he remembered the final confrontation he had had with his father. His mind seemed to skip foward past that, and landed on his arrival at the farm, and met the people who would become his family. He smiled fondly as the bell awoke him from his memories.*

*As he exited the classroom and went toward his next class, he saw a fist come at him from the corner of his eye as he was struck and slammed into a nearby locker, warping it. Domon looked up to see three teenage boys looking down at him with cruel intentions gleaming in their eyes as one popped his knuckles audibly. The one cracking his knuckles, obviously the leader from the way that the others looked at him, laughed as he looked down at Domon.*

Well, if it isn't a new kid! I should introduce myself. My name is Rex, and these are my associates. *He gestures at the others* We are the school's welcoming committee. It is our job to make sure that new students, like you, understand the order around here. *He smiled as they picked Domon up and began to pound on him, striking him continuously. Domon simply layed back, accepting the beating. Better a few bruises than to attract undue attention... although I must say, I do miss my old healing abilities right about now... I mean, these guys barely leave a mark, but it is still irritating. After a few minutes, it looked like they were through with him, and they left after getting a final punch each. Domon layed there until the crowd cleared, then rose and went to his next class, after making sure he was unwounded.*

*As he arrived in his next class, he sat down in the farthest seat again, and heard muffled whispers about him* They will pass... it's better than it would have been if I had just beaten them down. *He could feel a substantial spiritual presence in the room* And besides that, I don't know who here might suspect something... Yeah, it's much more simple this way. *He smiled slightly, thinking of how much better this new life could be, at least on the surface.*

Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Ishpaleum Shinnok Empty Re: Ishpaleum Shinnok

Post by Feign Callister Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Reaitsu Control: When this ability is active, Ish is given access to the power known as the Big Will. It grants him access to the energy of the cosmos, an almost infinite supply of reaitsu. Using it, he can bend reality around himself. This can be demonstrated in several ways, from bending the reaitsu around him to being able to establish a single rule that affects the entire world around him for as long as his mask is out. This ability is the closest to his true power, and so is the least used.

No, that is all, I have to be fair to everyone else, but you may have heightened Reitsu equal to Captain Commander's Bankai
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mindstep: When this ability is active, Ish can physically enter the mind of another, and trap both himself and his opponent within it. While his mask is out, he can also control the opponent's body while he is within it.

You may control the body, but neither of you are allowed to die, and you cannot make the body do something that would injure it

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:57 am