Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
the rice Chase (Tag:yourichi.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
the rice Chase (Tag:yourichi.) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
the rice Chase (Tag:yourichi.) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
the rice Chase (Tag:yourichi.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
the rice Chase (Tag:yourichi.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
the rice Chase (Tag:yourichi.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
the rice Chase (Tag:yourichi.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
the rice Chase (Tag:yourichi.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
the rice Chase (Tag:yourichi.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

the rice Chase (Tag:yourichi.) 1d7f0b40-1-1
the rice Chase (Tag:yourichi.) Naruto10
the rice Chase (Tag:yourichi.) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

5 posters

the rice Chase (Tag:yourichi.)

Zilo
    Zilo

the rice Chase (Tag:yourichi.) Empty the rice Chase (Tag:yourichi.)

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:53 am

Zilo walked into the urahara shop and took the last bowl of rice with everyone asleep. He heard that yourichi was staying at the place and she was eating all the rice so he finally decided to eat it he started to chow down on the rice and smiling at how he had made it taste so delicious hoping yourichi wouldn't wake up and smell then rice.
    Yoruichi Shihoin
    Yoruichi Shihoin

the rice Chase (Tag:yourichi.) Empty Re: the rice Chase (Tag:yourichi.)

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:24 am

Yoruchi enters the shop after going on patrol in her cat form and sees Zilo eating the rice Kisuke left for her. She runs up and claws him in the ass in irritation. "color=blue]You do realize it isn't polite to go into someone else's home and eat their while they sleep right? Besides that was left for me[/color]!. Yoruichi continues clawing at Zilo's ass to drive the point in.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:48 am

Zilo punts the cat. "You ate my food last night so i don't see any reason why i can't eat yours after eating all mine." He said as he continued to eat after punting the cat. He yawned a little bit and noticed it was late. He was driving a really good point she did eat his bowl of rice the other day.
    Yoruichi Shihoin
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:53 am

Yoruichi limps over to a pillow and lays down. She begins licking the injury carefully to avoid straining it. Yoruichi remains silent as she tries to rest after being kicked.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:54 am

Zilo feels sorry for kicking the cat though he has no clue he or she is. He walked over to the cat and sat down the bowl of rice there was still more then enough to fill up even the cat. He sat down beside the cat and took the paw and simply rubbed it using some of his spiritual pressure to heal it instantly.
    Yoruichi Shihoin
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:08 am

Yoruichi transforms into her humanoid form revealing the black and blue area just under her right arm. "You do know the shop is closed right? Besides you did get stronger right?" She looks at Zilo watching his reaction.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:10 am

Zilo looked away from her he was the type not to get to close in women privacy and he shunpoed towards the door and sat down. "Ya i am stronger then i was when we first meet." He said sighing as he looked outside and saw the stars.
    Yoruichi Shihoin
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:16 am

"I see your one of those. Anything to not look at a naked woman. That's so cute." Yoruichi giggles and cringes when she pulls the injury. She puts on a small half top and some panties while staying where she is.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:23 am

He continues to look out into the night. The light flickered on outside and yourichi could see he was dressed like grimmjow the old 6th espada. He sighed. "Stupid leader of the espadas took my damn Haori..." He said dropping his head.
    Yoruichi Shihoin
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:38 am

"Need some help getting it back? I could always try to help you know? So which one did it to you?" Yoruichi has a suspicion but she wants to hear it from Zilo's mouth.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:40 am

Zilo shook his head no. When he did you could see the 1 in scripted onto his arm as if he was a espada. And you could see he was completely dressed like one as well. "The thing is i went wiht the girl so she would leave my friends alone and would not hurt them..." He said sighing.
    Yoruichi Shihoin
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:02 am

"What abilities did this Espada have exactly? How did she fight, what technique or techniques did she use? Tell me everything you know about her?" Yoruichi sits up grimacing a bit.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:07 am

Zilo walks over and starts to rub where he had hurt the girl without looking at her turning his head as he messaged the wound back to normal. "Well she was able to use the wind to force me to making me think there was weight i couldn't lift then she used fire and sand techniques and then when she told me to get odwn on my knees like a command my body moved on its own. And then she offered me to join her and she would leave my friends alone.." He said still messaging.
    Yoruichi Shihoin
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:11 am

"I see, did you happen feel like mating with anyone regardless of gender or anything? And if so did it the feeling get stronger if she touched you?" Yoruichi looks at Zilo with a straight face since she thinks she knows which one it was considering she faced an Espada somewhat fitting those abilities.

Last edited by Yoruichi Shihoin on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:16 am

zilo thought about it for a minute and shook his head. "I guess you can say that when she did touch me i felt weird and didn't know what the hell was happening to me. And after that i meet another girl named gale well a fraccion of herzs that had the same exact power of the original one..." He said looking at yourichi finally.
    Yoruichi Shihoin
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:32 am

"That was no Fraccion, she has the ability to split in to different beings in her resurrection form. She has the ability cause lust to take hold of her victims enabling her to have sex with them. I've not only seen it, I have resisted it, how ever I did have to retreat since four on one isn't a good idea when dealing with an Espada." Yoruichi sighs and begins thinking. "I may need to enlist some help for this, how would you feel if I has an Arrancar aid us Zilo?" Yoruichi looks at him waiting to see if his reaction is one of shock and/or disbelief.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:45 am

Zilo thought about it a little bit and sighed. "I guess it would be fine but i really didn't expect that not to be a fraccion then again i was fighitng her Ressurection form when she used that power her Armor felt like trying to cut through an over powered Heirro and then when i got away her power seemed to amplify when you enter her territory." He said thinking about it.
    Yoruichi Shihoin
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:50 am

"If your know how to use your reiatsu you can fight off the effects to some extent, the more reiatsu you have to use the more effective it is, who ever you do have to be careful. She has the ability to make at least 3 other beings in addition to her original body. Two females and a male, the male had the armor however I believe it is possible that she can somewhat swap abilities depending on which ones are out or the order in which they appear. However I still need to know if you have a problem with me asking an Arrancar to aid us get your hoari back and freeing you from this Espada?"
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:53 am

Zilo looked at her and responded. "That arrancar will die along with me if he or she tries that, this girl seems to have clinged to me sure she rapes others but she has never kept one which means it could be dangerous." He spoked the truth about this.
    Yoruichi Shihoin
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:04 am

Yoruichi chuckles "Would you change your mind if I told you this Arrancar used to be an Espada who served under Aizen himself at one time?" Yoruichi pays close attention to Zilo's face figuring he hadn't expected to hear that.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:06 am

Zilo looked back at her. "You know me well enough and i killed a cero esapda even though they are said to be unkillable and i will say this once yourichi not even i can kill her..." He said ina serious tone. She hadn't figued out he had killed a cero espada before and nor did he tell anyone until now.
    Yoruichi Shihoin
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:10 am

"Zilo nothing and no one is unkillable. With the help of Neliel Tu Oderschvank the former Tercera Espada it shouldn't be as difficult to defeat her as you seem to think it is. Mind you I am not saying it will be easy. But for gods sake stop giving up before you even try damn it. If needed I have another friend to ask for help from. But just remember if I ask for her help you will owe got it? Kuukaku Shiba is one of my close personal friends and she loves the difficult jobs."
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:13 am

Zilo sighed and looked at yourichi with eyes of anger that she has never seen from him. "You fool i am not giving up and i did try and i got defeated. I even went all the way to shikai before i knew it i was about to rip my patch off then i got trapped. She uses the sand and wind to put weight on you not reiatsu and her fire can burn through anything...I do not care if you ask them but i will not promise their saftey." He said looking away.
    Yoruichi Shihoin
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:31 am

"I never asked to guarantee their safety did?As a captain you can't give up, that is what it means to be a captain of the Gotei 14. Back in my day there were inly 13 Divisions. The fact a 14th was added only shows things are more serious than before, but still even us old dinosaurs can get stronger, and don't even think we just sit around letting you youngsters have all the fun. So please, let us at least try to help you. That is what us older more experienced warriors are for right?" Yoruichi speaks to Zilo with a motherly tone trying to show him she cares but isn't trying to step on his toes.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:35 am

Zilo sighed and looked at her. "fine you can help." Was the only words he said nothing else he turned his back to her and sat down. "Now mind putting on some more appropriate clothing?" He said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:19 am