Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Training in the closest thing to hell there is - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Training in the closest thing to hell there is - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Training in the closest thing to hell there is - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Training in the closest thing to hell there is - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Training in the closest thing to hell there is - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Training in the closest thing to hell there is - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Training in the closest thing to hell there is - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Training in the closest thing to hell there is - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Training in the closest thing to hell there is - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Training in the closest thing to hell there is - Page 3 1d7f0b40-1-1
Training in the closest thing to hell there is - Page 3 Naruto10
Training in the closest thing to hell there is - Page 3 Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

Training in the closest thing to hell there is

Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Training in the closest thing to hell there is - Page 3 Empty Re: Training in the closest thing to hell there is

Post by Zane Hataro+ Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:32 am

Zane extended his right-arm forward and the seal he had on earlier started to materialize back on his skin. He then spread the power of the bala and shot a rather large blast. It was weaker, yet larger then most bala. This was purely useing the power to raise the size in compensation. Zane also opened a garganta behind the blast to devour the blast. During this he spoke again. " It would be easier to just find a way to make the garganta it self invisible."
    Zilo
    Zilo

Training in the closest thing to hell there is - Page 3 Empty Re: Training in the closest thing to hell there is

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:34 am

Zilo had forgotten that he had told him about the garganta and got hit through trees by his own damn blast he came wlaking back. "Whew if i didn't block at the last second that might have hurt. See i told you fire the bala and hide a garganta behind it you can't see it." He said rubbing his head. Next time remember you told him to do that.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:43 am

"So, how did you end up as the head's slave, anyway? You just wonder into Heuco Mundo and get captured? " Zane asked this again purely out of bordom.

OOC short post is short OOC
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:45 am

Zilo sighed and looked at him. "The girl i meet was nothing like the girl in the bed room that raped me. I guess the girl i saw was in a heavy armor that was hard to cut through and no i fought her in Koyoto city and then she used some sorta spell of trick on me to make me fall to my knee and do as she said.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:52 am

Zane listened to what the shinigami said. It was Kira alright. The armor was a give a way. "She will tell you eventually why you were left in the sex-crazed arrancar's custody.Just wait awhile. Anyway, I'm going to Las Nochas for abit."
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:55 am

Zilo sat there and looked at the Arrancar walk off on him he yawn and saw adjuchas coming up from the forest and smiled. "Seems like i might have fun after i mean they are hollows right but then again i was told he controls them so i won't be attacked for now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:35 am