Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Captain of squad 3 (complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Captain of squad 3 (complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Captain of squad 3 (complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Captain of squad 3 (complete) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Captain of squad 3 (complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Captain of squad 3 (complete) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Captain of squad 3 (complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Captain of squad 3 (complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Captain of squad 3 (complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Captain of squad 3 (complete) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Captain of squad 3 (complete) Naruto10
Captain of squad 3 (complete) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

4 posters

Captain of squad 3 (complete)

Zero
    Zero

Captain of squad 3 (complete) Empty Captain of squad 3 (complete)

Post by Zero Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:47 pm

Basic Information

Name: Zero izunaru

Actual Age: 435

Appeared Age: 22

Division: third

Looks: Captain of squad 3 (complete) 4690033729a5775866340l

outfit: his black shinigami robe is sleeveless and slightly shows a fraction of his chest. his Zanpackuto is strapped to his side at all times. his Captain's Haori is also sleeveless, and he wears leather fingerless gloves. Sometimes he is wearing shades and other times he isn't. and his right earlobe is pierced with three small silver hooped earrings.he also has a tattoo of a snake on his left shoulder and it slightly reaches down his back.

Personality: Zero is at times a cheerful and friendly individual. he is the easy to get along with type of guy for a Captain. But he is strong, and shows excellent leadership at times and when he speaks his squad members listen. Zero's positive attitude and his calm collected nature somewhat makes him trust worthy.Zero is sarcastic and loves to tease others.he is somewhat laid back and cunning. observing every situation with caution.even though he is laid back Zero is a hard worker and doesn't believe in slacking off on the job. When he needs to be he is serious and strict. and he fights for what he believes is right.

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Single and looking

Zanpakuto Information
    Zanpakuto Name: kurokongouseki (black Diamond)

Zanpakuto Looks: Captain of squad 3 (complete) Kai-gunto_katana_l

Released Zanpakuto Description: Zero's special ability is that his blade is made of black diamond it can slice through anything.

Super speed: his speed in increased 30 times, he is able to keep up with Shunko.

Super strength: he's powerful enough to kill 2 menos grande with one swing of his sword.

Massive spiritual power:his spiritual power matches that of kenpachi's when his patch is removed.

Diamond bullets: He can shoot black diamond bullets at the enemy the bullets are strong enough to smash through any solid surface,and kill a menos grande.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Fight and Conquer kurokongouseki

Released Zanpakuto Looks:Captain of squad 3 (complete) Ma_ffviii_squalls_gunblade

the entire blade is black.

Bankai Information

Bankai Description: The blade's power merges with Zero. his appearance is the same but he possesses multiple abilities such as..

Diamond hard skin: he can't be penetrated with any physical or kido/cero like attacks.

Increased strength: he's strong enough to pick up a building without any effort.

Increased Spiritual power: it can bring the espada's under the number 5 to their knees and make weak shinigami, humans,and arrancars pass out if he isn't careful.

Diamond weapon manipulation: by stabbing any type of material or substance (except wind and Sekki sekki obviously)he can transform it into black diamond and form it into any weapon he desires for attack/defense.

Black Sand: he can make the material/substance that he transforms into diamond,and make it take the form of sand. with it he can control the sand's movements with his blade. making it easier to cause damage to the enemy or make a decent defense.he can also manipulate the sand into any form he wishes.

Bankai Looks: its just Zero with the same sword as shikai except is a bit wider and the blade is sharper.. his appearance doesn't change at all except his eyes become a cold Black.

History and RP Sample
    History:

Life

Zero was born into the family of military folk, his name was Nigel izunaru. his mother was in the airforce, his father was a general, his older brother Miguel was a spy and worked for the government,and his younger sister was trained as a hacker. Zero was put into military school at the age of 8. for many years he was trained in discipline and learned 5 different martial arts,kick boxing,wrestling,street fighting,swordsmanship, and he trained as a gunner.at the age of 16 he was put into the military and was one of the best of the best and was the youngest. like his brother his team worked for the government. he fought in every mission and war. Because he left none of his enemies alive he was given the codename Zero.he never failed a single mission in his life.until one fateful day, at the age of 22. his men went in on a mission to disconnect and retrieve a nuclear bomb. but something went wrong, the enemy out numbered, they killed all of his friends that very night.Zero refused to let his men die in vain, so to make sure the enemy didn't retrieve the weapon and to avenge is friends. Zero cut one of the wires and the entire building ended up in ashes along with zero and his enemies...

Chained spirit & life as a Shinigami

Zero woke under a pile of ashes he forgot all about his past and what his real name was the only thing he remembered was his codename Zero and his last name izunaru and thought that was his real name.finding a strange chain on his chest. he tried to pull it off but was stopped by a female shinigami. she slammed the end of her zanpackuto to his forehead and his soul went on to the soul society...

learning what he now was and what shinigami,arancar,ect where. Zero immediately enrolled himself into the academy, learning kido,flash step,swordsmanship,battle strategies. and everything that the academy could offer, even his personality changed for the better. he had the highest scores of the entire academy and graduated three years later. Zero was promoted as lieutenant of squad thirteen for a short period of time. and when Captain Ichimaru left the soul society and the war with Aizen ended. he was promoted to Captain of the third squad. Pleased with his new rank. he swore eternal loyalty to the soul society and his goal is to protect innocent lives at all coast.

RP Sample: The Sun gently starts to rise as the moon sinks,declaring nighttime to an end and the beginning of dawn has come. the sun's warm,yet gentle rays peering through the apartment's window. it creeped across the carpet and made it to the bed.slowly moving up until it finally started to trail up the skin of my back as i sleep. when the sunlight hits my eyelids. i slowly open my golden eyes then i shut them again. it was too bright for me. sighing softly i slip out from my bed and i walk out of my room. i head for the bathroom while rubbing my sore eyes,adjusting them to the sudden light. i blink a few times as i stand in front of the mirror. My short black shaggy hair was messy,my golden eyes where kind of narrowed from sleep, i wasn't wearing a shirt which showed my tan, well toned body including my abs and a well formed pack, and i was wearing jeans.Tch lookin good Ggio.. i thought to myself sarcastically as i turn away from the mirror. i open a cabinet and grab a towel. i walk over to the shower and turn the knob, cold water slowly becoming warm as it burst from the shower head, filling the bathroom with slight mist. i drop my towel on the shelf next to the shower, i unbuckle my belt and slip of my jeans,along with my boxers and stepped into the shower.....

twenty minutes later i get out of the shower feeling fully awake now and clean. wrapping the towel around my lower body and throwing my clothes in the hamper. i walk over to my room while shaking my wet hair slightly. pushing open the door and not bothering to turn on the lights, i walk over to my dresser, pull out a pair of boxers and slip them on.i then open the closet door to search for clothes. i pick out a black sleeveless, hooded t shirt,a pair of jeans,and a pair of black sneakers. walking into the bathroom once more, i start to brush my teeth. after getting rid of my morning breath i grab my keys, pull my hood over my head and walk out the door,locking my apartment door behind me.....

As soon as the cool breeze hits me i sigh contently. it felt nice. i slip my hands into my pockets and start to wander around. i have lived in the world of the living for a week now and things are great. starting next week i have to go to Karakura High. i didn't care much though i could ditch if i wanted. A music store caught my eye and i walk inside. my eyes wander over the CD's. i see hip hop, pop, rap,metal,punk ect. i decided to just by an ipod and leave. downloading some songs from the computer that was set up i walk out of the store with Eminem and his song Not Afraid blasting into my ears. i set on a park bench and close my eyes as the music plays.

Last edited by Zero on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:47 am; edited 3 times in total
    Emiko Nasatora
    Emiko Nasatora

Captain of squad 3 (complete) Empty Re: Captain of squad 3 (complete)

Post by Emiko Nasatora Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:06 am

Hello! I'm the staff member who will be looking over your profile today.

Released Zanpakuto Description: Zero's special ability is that his blade is made of black diamond it can slice through anything. the sword gives him special abilities.

Anything? This just reeks of overpowered; if it can cut through anything, no one will ever have a chance of fighting you. Give it some limits or something.

Super strength: he's powerful enough to kill 30 menos grande with one swing of his sword.

Even if he is strong, 30 menos grande is a bit too much for one swing. Despite the fact that they are the weakest of the gillian-class hollows, they're still made up of hundreds of hollows. Tone done the amount it can kill in one swing by at least half.

Massive spiritual power:his spiritual power matches that of kenpachi's when his patch is removed.

I'm getting so sick of people being similar to kenpachi's spiritual power without his patch, but since it's been approved before, you're fine here.

Instant Healing: his wounds heal if he stabs himself.

I'm pretty sure healing techniques are for squad 4 only, no exceptions.

Diamond bullets: He can shoot black diamond bullets at the enemy the bullets are strong enough to smash through anything including sekki sekki.

Err, again, anything? I'm sure sekki sekki cancels out reiatsu, so as soon as these bullets touched it, they would be gone. Besides that, it's also the toughest material we know of; tone it down a bit please.

Increased speed: he's five times faster than shunko.

Isn't shunko/sonido the fastest movement we know of in Bleach? If it is, one probably can't go any faster than it; if anyone wants to dispute this with me, feel free to, since I'm not positive. Besides that, Yoruichi, one of the fastest people we know of, can't even go five times faster than shunko.

Diamond hard skin: he can't be penetrated by any weapon. Fire,water,earth,wind,lightning,and poison have no affect on him.he literally has to be forced out of Bankai mode for him to be vulnerable to attack again.

I realize this is a bankai ability, but it's far too overpowered. This single ability would make him the single most strongest character on this site, simply because he can't be touched.

Increased Spiritual power: it can bring the espada's to their knees and kill weak shinigami,and humans if he isn't careful.

No to the espada thing; maybe weak espada like 6-9, but the higher ones are a no go to bringing them to their knees. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen a shinigami or human die from spiritual pressure; they've always just passed out.

Finally, one little thing about the history; the minimum time one has to spend in the academy is three years. We've never heard of anyone graduating in a single year, at all. Just a minor thing to change.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:34 am

This is to oped.

Firstly, the cutt anything shit is a no. Nothing can cutt everything.

Secondly nerf the spiritual pressures. People should only be able to match Kenpachis if they are in bankai, the CC or a high ranking espada of atleast 4 in humanoid, or 6 if you count ressurection. A reguler captain in shikai wouldn't be able to match. Come cloae to it amybe, but not match.

Diamond hard skin, yaaaa, no. It CAN be diamond hard with a larger drawback, but even diamond can be cutt. One disadvantage you could have is lower speed to conpensate.

No instant healing, Make it slow healing and specify how long it would take to heal certain injuries. )Ex: a large cutt, burns of the 3rd degree ect.)

Speed is Oped. No one can surpass the speed of sonido, shunko, and shunpo without another speed raising technique like say, teleportation.

Lower the strength to killing two Menos to one shot. It toke ichigo a damn getsuga tenshou to kill one Menos, let alone 30.Then again Ichigo sucks. So 2 at highest.

Thank you and have a nice day
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:50 am

alright fixed...is this okay?
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:40 am

Diamonds can cut anything zane :3
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by Ichigo Kurosaki Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:42 am

Sai: Approved, unless I hear anything bad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:32 am