Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
New Captain [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
New Captain [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
New Captain [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
New Captain [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
New Captain [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
New Captain [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
New Captain [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
New Captain [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
New Captain [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

New Captain [open] 1d7f0b40-1-1
New Captain [open] Naruto10
New Captain [open] Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

New Captain [open]

Koori Yuki
    Koori Yuki

New Captain [open] Empty New Captain [open]

Post by Koori Yuki Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:13 am

Yuki at the moment was walking aimlessly through Seireitei, lost in her thoughts. After so much time she was finally a captain; though it had taken a long time to get there. Sometimes she wished that she was still part of the second division, because she loved the stealth missions, but she knew she was where she belonged - the 10th division. When she had first left the 10th division right after the betrayal of her close friend she had thought that she would never return, but it seemed that her will to fight past her fears and grief won over her want to escape, to hide from it.

The only problem she faced now was her new captaincy. Obviously she was good enough for the position otherwise it wouldn't have been granted to her, but she had serious doubts about her abilities to be able lead that many people. To prove just how unworthy she thought herself to be, she hadn't even visited the division and hadn't met her lieutenant, she was that much of coward - a word she never thought she would associate with herself. With a small sigh Yuki continued her walk with no destination in mind - she would meet her division later.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

New Captain [open] Empty Re: New Captain [open]

Post by Locura Ash Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:23 am

Can't be in Soul Society...well, I'll show that big, fat..um, stupidhead Locura paused; that was a dumb insult and she wanted to kick herself for thinking of it. Unfortunately, she was unable to do that and, with a sigh, the girl kept walking. At the moment, her reiatsu was hidden so well that it couldn't even be detected by anyone at all. That was a drawback if she ran into anyone, but she doubted she would; the Soul Society seemed so...abandoned, to say the least. It was strange though that no one was coming to fight her or anything as she walked through the Seireitei.

She had decided that keeping her espada uniform on would be much too suspicious, and had instead donned the normal shinigami uniform, after beating someone up for it, of course. The boy was still in the academy, so they shouldn't worry about him for a long while. Unfortunately, stealing from an academy student caused her to look rather comedic in the uniform; the sleeves were much too longer and covered her hands entirely, and she kept nearly slipping on the bottom of the uniform. She had decided to take the collar off of her normal uniform and put it on this over sized one, again to hide her identity. She rounded the corner and wasn't able to stop in time as she walked straight into someone and was sent towards the ground. She quickly checked to make sure her bangs were covering the 3 on her forehead, which they were, and then stood up, staring at the girl she had bumped into. "Watch where you're going." Locura decided to say, forgetting the fact that the woman in front of her could probably sense reiatsu, and would find it strange that Locura had none.
    Koori Yuki
    Koori Yuki

Post by Koori Yuki Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:35 am

Yuki was so absorbed in her thoughts that she didn't notice the person coming around the corner until they literally bumped into her. She felt herself stumble backwards a few steps before righting her balance as she looked at the shinigami before her. The female was obviously an academy student as she was wearing the uniform - though why was she wearing a boys uniform?

Deciding it didn't matter, she was just about to ask the student if they needed help up when they snapped at her, telling her to watch where she was going. How rude! She was the one who walked into me! Instead of saying these thoughts however, Yuki bit her tongue so as not to say anything to dishonour her rank.

"I think it's you that needs to watch where your going. Do you even know who I am?" Suddenly a frown creased her forehead as she looked at the student standing in front of her. It was strange - she felt absolutely no reiatsu coming from her. And if there was one thing Yuki prided herself on, apart from her intelligence, it was her ability to sense reiatsu - something that was sorely needed in her old line of work as part of the 2nd division.

"What is your name?" Her eyes had narrowwed suspiciously as she watched the student.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:51 pm

Locura could tell that she had messed up, somehow, though she wasn't sure how. All she had done was fallen and told the girl in front of her to watch where she was going. People in the human realm did it all the time, so why was it so strange to do it here? Locura figured that recently dead people would still do human customs like that. Of course, it wasn't a custom, she just thought of it as such.

"Well...um, first off, I guess I should have watched where I was going, sorry," best to earn points with the girl, right? There was, after all, no point in making anyone in the Soul Society mad at her. Of course, she wasn't sure whether or not Zilo was mad at her right now, so she might have already made someone in the Soul Society mad at her.

"Oh, and...um, no, I have no idea who you are; why, you someone important?" After asking that, Locura looked the older woman over before letting out a fake yelp of surprise. "You're a captain, aren't you?" she said, faking an excited tone; better to play the part of an academy student, right? It was, however, at that moment that she was asked for her name. She also noticed a frown on the captain's face; that wasn't good. "My name? Um..." she paused for a few moments, thinking of numerous names she had heard in her life. "Annabelle Haener." she chose to say.
    Koori Yuki
    Koori Yuki

Post by Koori Yuki Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:35 pm

Yuki watched with an emotionless face as the academy student apologised for running into her, but it also didn't surprise in the least that she hadn't been recognised straight up; she was new after all, but the student need to know that. When the girl came to her own conclusions about Yuki's rank her voice became more excited, probably because she was meeting a captain.

However, Yuki was the master at hiding and putting up fronts and so easily saw through the fake excitement. Her frown increased, wondering what this person gained from pretending - Yuki didn't care if she was happy to meet a captain. She also noticed the slight hesitation before she said her name.

"Annabelle Haener? Pretty far away from the academy wouldn't you say - don't you have any classes you should be in at the moment?" It was in the middle of the day, which usually meant that classes would be running, but that didn't explain why Annabelle was here rather then there.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:08 pm

S-She's frowning more...musta saw through my ruse Locura thought to herself, though on the outside, she didn't look as worried. Usually, the young looking espada was pretty good when it came to putting up a disguise, which only served to show to her that Yuki was a master when it came to spotting lies. Second division maybe? They would be proficient in lies...mmh, no, the second division's captain also runs that one thingy she thought to herself.

It was then that Yuki spoke, and she had a point; academy students should be in class. Which got her to wondering why that boy hadn't been in class; he must have been skipping. "Ah, well..." she began to say, again pretending as she shrugged a little; she could only hope that her next words wouldn't cause Yuki to lead her back to the academy.

"You see, I'm kinda new to the academy," she continued to say. "and...well, I kind of got lost; I would sure appreciate it if you could give me some directions." she decided to give the shinigami a friendly smile, which she didn't want to do. She wasn't too fond of shinigami, considering they killed countless hollows; maybe that explained why she enjoyed toying with weak ones.
    Koori Yuki
    Koori Yuki

Post by Koori Yuki Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:54 am

Yuki watched as the student continued to look as calm as ever, making her lean towards believing her original thought on the student skipping class. Though she was very suspicious of the uniform the girl was wearing; she could almost have believed that it was just a very feminine looking male, but that was definitely a female's name, so it begged the question why was she wearing the male uniform? She nodded her head slightly to show that she accepted the poor excuse for why she wasn't in class; poor because Yuki knew that academy students weren't allowed in the main part of Seireitei.

"I see... In that case it would be rude of me to not show you to where you're meant to be Haener-san, especially since you don't know this area very well." Yuki turned to walk in the direction of the academy, expecting the student to follow, her face devoid of emotion, though her eyes set in suspicion.

"Just out of curiosity, don't females usually wear white with red, rather than white with blue?"
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:08 pm

shooot...you messed up Locura! If you run now, she'll be able to keep up with you Locura thought to herself, staying rooted to the spot until she remembered that would be suspicious. After remembering that, the girl quickly followed after Yuki, well aware of how suspicious she must seem to the captain. And here I didn't want to get into a fight...looks like I'm gonna have to though if I want to get away from her Locura again thought to herself, slowing her step and following beside Yuki. That was when she asked a question that Locura was reasonably sure she wouldn't be capable of giving a good answer to.

"Ah...yes, they do," Locura said hesitantly, not sure if this was a trap or not. What if females really did wear white with red and this captain was just trying to trick her? "I'll be honest...red ain't my favorite color, so I kind of stole a white with blue one. You won't tell anyone, will you?" Locura questioned; technically it was the truth. She had indeed stolen it, and red wasn't her favorite color in the world. Just in case the captain didn't take that explanation, the girl made sure she was ready to light a flame somewhere nearby. It would surely cause someone panic and, when Yuki was distracted by the panic, she would run away. Such a brilliant plan she told herself.
    Koori Yuki
    Koori Yuki

Post by Koori Yuki Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:19 pm

Yuki didn't respond to the answer to her question. It seemed... reasonable enough; she remembered when she was in the academy there had been a few girls that had complained about the red. However, she still got the impression that she was being lied to, and that the shorter girl was with-holding something. Yuki walked through the seemingly endless maze of corridors and passageways, trying her best to remember her way to the academy - it had been a few years after all. Though as she walked another pressing issue was weighing heavily on her mind, though she couldn't quite figure out what it was. There was something important that her mind had seen but she had yet to recognize. After a few more minutes of walking Yuki's eyes widened in surprise at her own stupidness and she abruptly stopped walking; her eyes narrowing down again as she looked thoughtfully at the student.

"I didn't notice it at first because I'm used to being around skilled shinigami all day, but you have no reiatsu - not because you don't have any, but because you're controlling it to such a point that none of it's being released. This is not a skill that an academy student would have - nor would I expect it from a lower seated shinigami. Who are you, and why are you wearing an academy uniform?" Her stance was none threatening, but looks could be deceiving, and Yuki was ready to draw her sword at the first signs of danger.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:38 pm

Locura was able to breathe a sigh of relief, at least for a moment. The captain had accepted what she said and the two continued to walk in silence. I feel like I'm forgetting something... she thought to herself as she walked, much like how Yuki was thinking. Locura, of course, realized what she was forgetting when the captain began to talk. Oh...darn it Locura! You're such a dummy head at times! the girl insulted herself, frowning as she crossed her arms and stared at the captain. Despite the fact that the woman's stance wasn't threatening in the slightest, Locura could tell that the woman was ready to attack at the first signs of trouble. "Fine fine, ya caught me...um, whatever your name is. You never quite said it you know," Locura's thoughts strayed after she said that; perhaps this captain was also some sort of impostor, or she could just be some kind of mutant with shingami reiatsu.

"Oh, wait, you were asking who I am. Well, guess there's no hiding it now. I'm the third espada, a pleasure to meet you," Locura said, at the same time lowering her collar so the woman could see the mask fragments, as well as brushing her bangs aside so the number on her forehead could be seen. "Now now, before you go all crazy and attack me, just know that all I wanted was to take a look at how this place is run," Locura explained to her. "As for why I'm wearing this...? Well, duh! It would be a dumb move to wear my espada uniform, and another dumb move to wear human clothes, since you dunderheads would probably think I'm a...ryoka? Is that the word?"
    Koori Yuki
    Koori Yuki

Post by Koori Yuki Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:19 am

Yuki stood facing the girl that now had her arms crossed across her chest and they just stood staring at each other for a few seconds before the girl responded. She raised an eyebrow when realized that she hadn't in fact said her name - though before she had thought her just an academy student so she hadn't been overly concerned.

"Koori Yuki, captain of the 10th division."'Annabelle' seemed very... distractable and easily lead off topic, though Yuki was glad that she managed to find her way back to answer her question. What she said was definitely not what had been expected; nowhere close even! In the blink of an eye after the tattoo was revealed Yuki's sword was drawn, with the only noise being a small, almost inaudible 'shick' sound as the blade rubbed against the sheath - it was at times like these that she thanked the 2nd division for her speed.

"You expect me to believe that an espada - the third espada no less - would come to Seireitei because you wanted to look at how it was run? Trying to case the joint to attack? Maybe you're infiltrating and there are more espada and arrancar elsewhere in the city." Her eyes were narrowed dangerously to show that one false move, or one false step would start a fight.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:55 am

"Ah ha, so I was right! You are a captain," Locura spoke, giving said captain a smile as she considered the woman's words. She really was quite strange, the captain that was; Locura truly was juts curious about the Soul Society. Well, that, and she had been looking to cause some chaos for some people, but that was impossible now.

"You're a funny captain Yuki, you know that? I mean, really, casing the joint to attack? All I wanted to do was take a look at this place. Oh, and I was trying to find a person that would last ten seconds against me in a fight. I had been looking for this Kenpachi guy, but I had no luck, obviously," the girl shrugged here, and then she debated on whether or not she should tell the captain her true name. After all, she didn't want the captain to keep thinking of her as Annabelle when she had abandoned that name many years ago; it no longer held that much meaning to her.

"If I were trying to infiltrate this place, I wouldn't have been so careless as I have been. By the way, my actual name is Locura Ash, not Annabelle. I dropped that name a long time ago," she explained, drawing her own zanpakuto in the process; it was just as long as herself, which should tell Yuki the amount of power Locura possessed. "Now, do you really want to fight in the middle of the Seireitei? I have no objections, but I'm sure the people in the surrounding area will if...say, some of them go up in flames." Locura finished speaking, and when she mentioned flames, a burst of them flared up near a group of nearby shinigami. They were frightened and let out a loud cry of fright as the flames seemed to move towards them.
    Koori Yuki
    Koori Yuki

Post by Koori Yuki Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:21 pm

"I would be surprised if you thought of me as anything but a captain - I wasn't exactly trying to hide it after all." She didn't know quite what to say with this espada - her head told her to attack, that this was a trap and she was foolish for not attacking first, but her instincts told her to wait. THe girl was extremely strange; Yuki could see by the look on her face that she didn't think she was doing anything wrong by entering enemy territory because she was curious. Unfortunately for her Yuki was about as cautious as they came.

"I wouldn't say it's strange - rather it's smart. I don't know your intentions, for all I know you could be lying to me - I mean, what's stopping you? I thought all espada hated shinigami anyway." However, she did have a point - everyone knew that infiltration needed subtlety and stealh, two things that had not yet been shown. As soon as she drew her zanpakuto Yuki too had drawn hers, showing the speed with which came from working in the second division for so long. It also helped that she had been prepared for an attack. The espada's blade was quite long, which did show power, but it also told Yuki that either she liked to flaunt her power, or she wasn't very good at controlling it to fit into a normal sized blade like Yuki's one was.

"No, I can't say I do want to fight - it would be unneeded chaos - but if you harm anyone than I will have no choice." Just as the words were out of her mouth flames appeared not too far away near some shinigami, and getting closer. Yuki quickly pointed her zanpakuto towards the flames and allowed a brief, but powerful, burst of reiatsu to flow from the tip, hitting the fire and freezing it before it cracked and melted away. Yuki had no doubts as to the espada's power, but she was a captain and she wasn't about to let easily extinguished flames hurt anyone.

"Was that act the start of a fight?"
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:56 pm

Locura could tell that she was going to have fun interacting with Yuki,even if it did come to a fight. It's been such a long time since I played with a captain the girl thought to herself as she stared at Yuki. "Smart? Sheesh, you must be like, the dummiest captain in this place if you think how I'm going about this is smart," Locura commented, shaking her head; she watched as the woman in front of her easily put out the flames she had created. Hm...I didn't know reiatsu could do that Locura thought to herself, a frown forming on her young face as she considered what else to say.

"Well, first off, not all espada hate shinigami. I'm one of the ones that do, but saying all espada hate shinigami is seriously stereotypical," the girl told Yuki; some might consider it strange for her to still be talking to Yuki. After all, the two of them were natural enemies, knew each others identities and, to top it off, Locura was in Yuki's homeland; all of those things combined should have led to them fighting each other already. "Second...it sucks you don't want to fight unless anyone gets hurt, 'cause it's been a while since I fought a captain," she explained, deciding to get to what she had said last. It was funny, really, since Locura hadn't intended for it to be the start of a battle, she just intended to make a point.

"Finally, no, I didn't intend for that to start the fight, but hey, if it's a reason to fight you, I'll take it." Locura explained with a shrug of her right shoulder, then she leaped in the direction of Yuki. A second later, she disappeared, using a Fire Sonido to appear behind the woman. This sonido caused fire to erupt between the last spot Locura had been at, and the spot she was at now, so if Yuki didn't move, she would find herself getting cooked by flames from Locura's sonido. Hope she lasts more than ten seconds the girl commented to herself as she began to count in her head the seconds that went by.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:24 pm