Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Death of Kira(Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Death of Kira(Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Death of Kira(Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Death of Kira(Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Death of Kira(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Death of Kira(Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Death of Kira(Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Death of Kira(Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Death of Kira(Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Death of Kira(Closed) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Death of Kira(Closed) Naruto10
Death of Kira(Closed) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

Death of Kira(Closed)

Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Death of Kira(Closed) Empty Death of Kira(Closed)

Post by Feign Callister Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:36 pm

Kira stood at the roof of her grand castle gazing over everything that was under her control as her dark eyes seemed to be searching. She was looking for Feign, one of her servants that had seemed to have dissapeared as he was not answering her. Not only that, he had closed off the link in their powers that they normally had, and this troubled Kira greatly. She may have been the head Espada, but Feign only worked for her because he was ashamed. If he got up the courage. He could destroy her, as right now she had lost all but her original power, which put her at a strength only slightly higher than a cero Espada.

Thats when she saw him. Feign had appeared behind her with his dual-ended crescent moon spear. He had appeared in such silence behind her, she barely was out of the way when the spear went through the air where her neck once was. She appeared on a tower only a small ways away from him as she looked shocked. Never had he raised his spear around her, not to mention, he had never tried to strike her down. Kira knew this fight would not be one she could take lightlty, especially since it had appeared Feign had fully seperated his reitsu from hers. Which as Kira realized, was horrible, as now he not only had her cornered, he had more power than her, and his ressurection was nothing to sniff at either.

Feign looked at kira and stood properly as he looked at her with his emerald eyes, the air calm around him as he looked at her. Feign had decided that it was now or never, he would kill her, and truely earn his freedom, because with Kira gone, the deserts of Hueco Mundo would no longer be a problem to travel in or escape her. he had had to travel in the air to stop her powers from sensing him. Feign spoke in a calm voice as he looked at her, his calm aura hidden along with his reitsu. He would be invisible to her and her senses. He was the fallen angel amonst the Espada, and he would not have his paradise in Hueco Mundo taken from him as well.*"As expected from the head Espada, but I am afraid that I shall no longer be under your commands I will now be my own once again, and we both know the outcome of this battle. If I cannot live in paradise the way it was meant to be, then I will eliminate the problem once and for all."* His words rang through the air as it echoed on the wind. His eyes calmly gazed at Kira with no thought in mind except to finish the task.

Kira listened to feign calmly and she frowned. Just becaue he was no longer fused to her, he seemed to have become much more of a threat than she could have thought. He had that old look in his eyes, that look of true calm. Kira hated that..she hated the idea she may just be bested this day, and not to mention, Feign was the fastest of any of them. This would be one hell of a fight."If it is a fight you want, then I will gladly kill you againm, but this time you will have no freedom. Feign, I gave you the duty of being my personal guard and servant, and the price of betraying this trust..will result in your death."*With that she dissapeared and went at Feign with her katana, the blade black as night and radiating evil.

Feign blocked the blow with the crescent moon blade on the other end of his spear, and twisted her away as he began an assault on her while not even looking at her, his eyes keeping that cool demeanor. He had become like he always was in a fight he would have problems with. He fought her backwards, actually pushing her back with his spear. He then reared around and swung down on Kira before she would have much time to react. Kira blocked the blow but was straining to stop the blow. Feign's weapon was the heaviest of any of the current Espada weapons, and Feign was one of the strongest, leading Kira to barely holding the blade back as she slid from under the attack to give Feign a punch at his ribs.

Feign dissapeared, they were still in the shadows, and therefore he was in total advantage. He went fro a strike at her stomach. He met his mark. Kira stood in disbelief as she felt the spear cut through her hierro and into her stomache. She got away from the blade as she sonidoed away from him and kneeled clenching her stomach. Kira couldn't believe it. not only had he hit her, he had injured her severaly. That is when Kira realized her usual tricks would not work here. Kira frowned as her evil aura enveloped her and she appeared once more in her ressurecion, the great cloak and shotgun and all. She dissapeared, faster now and returned her shotgun at Feign's back. But only to find herself being sliced by the wind as the power of Feign's Gemelo shredded at her coat. Thankfully, that would not even hurt her, but it was a nuisance.

Feign had dissapeared from her site as he went into the shadows and watched her. It was time he had used his own ressurecion then. He hated using it's powers, but he would have to. A cloak of shadow and blood enveloped him as red tear marks went about him. His eyes shined emerald as four wings sprouted from his back. One of shadows and its evil, dark and leathery. One of metal and a dark green, eminating a poisonous aura. Another of pure white, giving off a beautiful light. And a final almost invisible wing as it was made of wind.

Feign decided he would end it now. He soared high into the air, and before Kira even had a chance to react, He released an attack of immense size and power from his hand. It eminated evil and holy reitsu as it struck the sand and the upper parts of the tower, he was careful not to destroy Los Noches in this attack.

Kira gazed in terror behind her mask as the light and shadow came from the sky, its range much to far for her to escape as it came down. She had never felt such pain,ever. The shadows wrapped around her along with the light burning her very esscence as she cried out in pain. She could not believe Feign had resorted to his most powerful attack. Kira fell to the ground as the attack ended. She was in her normal state as she stared at the sky, a tear in her eye. She began to disentigrate as soon too would Gale. Feign then appeared over her, his wings out as he shook his head*"The price of corrupting paradise...is death."*With that we watched Kira dissapear from existance and he nodded with a satisfied look. He was now free to live as he wished in Hueco Mundo.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:22 am