Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Meeting the Leader (Tag Kira& My stalker sairento>And the guy that wants to kill sairento Zane ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Meeting the Leader (Tag Kira& My stalker sairento>And the guy that wants to kill sairento Zane ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Meeting the Leader (Tag Kira& My stalker sairento>And the guy that wants to kill sairento Zane ) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Meeting the Leader (Tag Kira& My stalker sairento>And the guy that wants to kill sairento Zane ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Meeting the Leader (Tag Kira& My stalker sairento>And the guy that wants to kill sairento Zane ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Meeting the Leader (Tag Kira& My stalker sairento>And the guy that wants to kill sairento Zane ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Meeting the Leader (Tag Kira& My stalker sairento>And the guy that wants to kill sairento Zane ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Meeting the Leader (Tag Kira& My stalker sairento>And the guy that wants to kill sairento Zane ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Meeting the Leader (Tag Kira& My stalker sairento>And the guy that wants to kill sairento Zane ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Meeting the Leader (Tag Kira& My stalker sairento>And the guy that wants to kill sairento Zane ) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Meeting the Leader (Tag Kira& My stalker sairento>And the guy that wants to kill sairento Zane ) Naruto10
Meeting the Leader (Tag Kira& My stalker sairento>And the guy that wants to kill sairento Zane ) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

4 posters

Meeting the Leader (Tag Kira& My stalker sairento>And the guy that wants to kill sairento Zane )

Zilo
    Zilo

Meeting the Leader (Tag Kira& My stalker sairento>And the guy that wants to kill sairento Zane ) Empty Meeting the Leader (Tag Kira& My stalker sairento>And the guy that wants to kill sairento Zane )

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:27 am

Zilo stood there and looked around. Apparently today he was suppose to met the leader of the espada. He didn't know why he was called here he looked around and saw no one near him. He did sense the power coming though. It seemed like the leader was a little stronger then normal espadas. He smiled a little bit as he stood there and looked around. It was a peaceful place tonight and he knew it. This was a great setting for meeting the Leader. But this one meeting here determined if he stayed here with the espadas.

Last edited by Zilo on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Meeting the Leader (Tag Kira& My stalker sairento>And the guy that wants to kill sairento Zane ) Empty Re: Meeting the Leader (Tag Kira& My stalker sairento>And the guy that wants to kill sairento Zane )

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:31 am

A garganta tore open in the space behind Zilo, a grande menos crashing in through it to the floor, it's mask half-cracked and it leaking what looked like a black liquid from it's mouth. On top of the thing, was Sairento, and he was smiling down at his friend, while holding his unreleased blade to the hollow's head. He quickly slashed the thing's head clean off, reducing it to spirit particles, landing on the ground softly. He then walked over to Zilo, grinning as he sheathed his blade."Fancy meeting you here, ZiZi!"
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Meeting the Leader (Tag Kira& My stalker sairento>And the guy that wants to kill sairento Zane ) Empty Re: Meeting the Leader (Tag Kira& My stalker sairento>And the guy that wants to kill sairento Zane )

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:38 am

In her ressurection Kira appeared, cloaked from head to toe and her reitsu loomed evilly compared to any other Espada that had come before. Her Reitsu was then hidden as she looked at the newcomers. She had sensed a shinigami, so she came in her ressurection to disguise herself, and as far as she knew, not even Zilo had seen her true form before, and it was better that way.

The Reitsu that felt like it could crush vanished the same instant she arrived and she stared at the two through her helmet, her body unable to tell if she was man or woman. Her voice was muffled as the sound waves she controlled made her sound like a man*"Hello Zilo, it is grand that I have met you, and who might this be...."*This voice radiated with a weird energy, the type of energy that seemed to draw people to like the being, but you could not quite place the feeling.

(For disguise purposes, Zilo has never seen her outside of her ressurection.)
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:42 am

Zilo stood there and looked at the strange espada and smiled a bit and spoke in a soft voice. "If it isn't the leader what rbings you here to this place its not like you to be so far from the castle." He said a little teasingly and he looked back at sairento. "Now how do you plan on getting back to the soul society my friend?" he knew that he had not thought it out.

He turned back to his leader and got down on a knee to show respect to him/her. He knew that the leader didn't trust him much. He sat there on the knee. He was one of the strongest espada the only other one that he was sure that could defeat him was the cero. But he was sure he could probably take on the cero espada. He looked back at Sairento with the look to bow down to the leader.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:50 am

Sairento's eyes slowly rolled as zilo bowed but he simply smiled at the espada leader."As Lieutenant of first squad, I'm afraid I can not bow to you, hope you understand." Sairento then yawned, shifted his hand over the intricate designs on his blade's hilt, thinking back to when he first met zilo, in the streets of karakura and how much had changed since then.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:55 am

The being's face could not be seen, but in her helmet she smirked. She realized some shinigami would not bow to her, and she was fine with that. Kira walked forward, her knives dangling and jingling against her survivor outfit as her helmet reflected their faces as she looked at the two of them. Kira nodded to Zilo as she took out her shotgun and pointed it at him*"I simply want to know where your loyalties lie Zilo, with the Espada, or with the Shinigami, could you kill them if I told you to?"* She asked in the transformed voice. She had to know the loyalty of this one, for he had so called "friends" with the shinigami.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:02 am

Approximantly five feet east of the gathered group of people, a darkred line formed in the air and quickly split open a garganta in less then a second. The garganta was also a red color unlike the normal black garganta. A tan-skined black-haired man walked out of the rip in dimensions and looked calmly at everyone in the area. The garganta closed instantly behind him and he paid careful notice to the spiritual pressures of those near him. He was the cero espada Zane Hataro. Zane wore black pants, a black leather jacket, and had a long glove-like material covering his entire right arm.

Zane looked at the arrancar who appeared to be in ressurection and noted the vast spiritual power being emitted by the person. It was unclear what gender the ressurected arrancar was. Zane opened his mouth and began to speak in a completely calm, almost emotionless tone. "Hello, fellow Espada.

Zane said Espada because he was sure that the two arrancar's in the area were Espada. He judged that from their spiritual pressure output. He then glanced at a man who looked like that of a shinigami. He wondere if it was a shinigami allyed with the espada, or just a arrancar similer to himself with no mask fragment at first glance. Zane's mask fragment was small spikes at the hilt of his zanpakto.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:12 am

Zilo stood up and looked at the leader. "If it is sairento then i can not. But if its any other shinigami espically females i will slaughter and torture them without hesitation." he said in his soft calm tone like always. Sairento has never heard Zilo speak like this before. He was serious about this. There was no way he was jokeing around with this anymore. He smiled and looked at the two espada as he was showing he was serious.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:17 am

Sairento silently stepped to the side of his friend, watching the espada. He knew he didn't seem as powerful as most lieutenants but he had negative matter on his side. His zanpakuto began to glow as his Zanpakuto's Manifestation Spirit appeared, her arms around sairento's neck in a loose hug from behind. Atai was her name and she was obviously taller than sairento and so she leaned upon him as she hugged him, her eyes on the espada in front of the two. Her fur glistened slightly in the lightning and she smiled with that wolfish mouth of hers.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:25 am

Kira smiled as she nodded then pointing her gun at the Shinigami, she had no intention of firing, but a cero like bolt began to charge in it. She enjoyed giving the shinigami a good run for their money, and this was her greatest joy, other than sex. She then turned to look at Zane, her smirk staying on her face beneath her helmet. This was her strongest underling, the Cero Espada."*Well if it isn't my underling, the Cero Espada."* There was a dark hint of humor found in the voice as it spoke, as if there was a hidden joke for only it to know.

As the spirit of the sword appeared, she only looked at it calmly, her gun still pointed at him, with a Cero awaiting shooting within it. She walked closer ot the being and she smiled as she nodded in her helmet. *"One of thos infamous zanpaktou manifestations huh? Well that is interesting..., Shinigami, if you had to choose between Zilo and the Espada and bring the one loved with you, or saving the Soul Society, which would you choose?"
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:33 am

Zane Hataro listened to what the espada had said to him. He was now sure that he or she was the leader of the espada. He also noticed that from the looks of things that the shinigami was neither a arrancar without a plain view mask fragment nor allied with the espada, atleast not yet. Zane then looked at the gun the espada leader was charging a cero in. Zane turned his sight back to the ressurected arrancar and responded accordingly in the same tone as before. "So, I'm assuming you are the head espada?"
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:37 am

Zilo stood up and stood in front of The espada leader. "I have mentioned this a thousand times never to threaten my friends while pointing that gun at you. And i have already proven before that rank means nothing in power." He said looking at her. He was stronger then any normal espada himself. Even though he was ranked four he chose to be the fourth espada. he had given the rank away to Zane. He had nothing to do with high power. He could be the fucking 9th espada and still be stronger then most of them.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:50 am

Sairento's form lazily came in front of the head espada and so he pushed zilo out of the way. His hand came up to the shotgun's barrel where the cero was charging. Negative energy combined with his special abilit to absorb, formed a shield in the palm of his hand. Using this he pushed to cover the shotgun's opening, drawing in the energy of the still-charging cero. All of this would take her cero's energy, and charge it to twice the strength within his hand, due to it combining with his negative reryouku.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:57 am

She chuckled in her helmet, The reiryoku that was in that Cero would suck the water from his body if he held it too long, that was her mark three cero, and not something absorbed lightly unless you were self sustaining like she was. She smiled as the Shotgun turned into a set of battle axes as it disintegrated and reformed.

She had nodded at Zilo when he spoke to her the way he did and clapped a bit*"At least you have a good pair of balls on you kid, but besure you know whom they are facing before you take a stand with them." Kira said with a slightly impressed voice

At Zane she nodded, she was indeed the head Espada, and would be much stronger than anyone would think, even her physical powers were ungodly compared to other Espada.*"I am indeed the leader of the Espada, Numero Uno, the Primero, I am known as Kira Sunabouzu, the Murderer.*
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:05 am

Zame Hataro watched as the shinigami absorbed the leader of the espada's cero. It was a interesting ability. He then heard what the fourth espada and Leader said Zane did agree with what Zilo had spoke of about rank not mattering. So, the fourth was the ex cero espada before himself? He thought this and wondered why Zilo gave up the position. Zane looked at the shinigami once more and began to speak again. "Do you want that shinigami taken care of?"
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:13 am

Zilo stood there and looked at Zane he was ready to fight. He look at back at sairento and kicked him backwards behind him. He looked at the espadas. "I said i do not care what you do to the S.S. as long as you don't hurt my friend in any shape or form. I will stand my ground here and fight both of you." He said as he starred at them. He was wondering what was going to happen next.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:19 am

Sairento only seemed to inch back slowly, watching as his speed matched zilo's leg movements. To anyone actually looking the foot never touched him. He merely inched back behind his friend, pointing the cero at Zane. This thing was starting to burn, so he yelled out "Catch" and launched the cero in a large blast wave, his negative energy imbuing it to become twice as powerful, burning the positive matter within the air. Even if this was dodged, it would blow a very large hole in the building. He then nudged zilo, telling him to open a garganta to get them the hell out of there.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:26 am

Kira fired some type of energy at the blast as it became consumed in silent power. It was like fire sand and wind wrapped around the blast and tossed it several miles away. The ability however was silent, so it was hard to tell exactly what was used to do this. As this happened and amount of Reitsu filled the area so strong that the ceiling seemed to crack, as it was nothing but pure evil energy.

Kira raised her hand as a sign for Zane to stop. Kira had no wish for a fight to start as she turned her back on the group and began to walk away. She had no interest in spilling the blood of a pointless shinigami just yet. Kira's axe's formed back to the gun as she dissapeared without a sound of even kicking up dust. Her voice however was heard*"Get the boy away from my domain before I get mad, and as for you Zilo, you better figure out that trying to be friends with shinigami will hurt you if you try to stay with them...."*Kira's voice trailed off at the end, but it was obious she had dissapeared.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:35 am

Zane watched as the cero came toward him. He was about to send the cero back at the shinigami when it was thrown away. It was probibly best for the shinigami's sake. He saw the hand sign to not attack back and waited for what was to happen next with a still fully calm expression on his face.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:41 am

Zilo grabbed Sairento and opened a garganta. "Take that to the human world." He said as he tossed him into the garaganta and looked back at the two espada. "You know you could have killed me right there with both of you here because i would be busy trying to protect him while fihgitng you two off." He said calmly.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:45 am

(Remember, She left :p)
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:46 am

(OOC: Talking to Zane.)
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:51 am

Zane looked at Zilo and heard what he said before replying with a question. "I know..But there was no absolute need to do so.....Tell me..Why do you befriend a shinigami?" He waited for a response. It was odd that a espada would be friends with a shinigami to such an extent.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:55 am

Because i get information from him on the s.s. and it helps me understand them more." He replied he and Sairento where now enemies but Sairento still tried to act as though they where friends he couldn't stand it any more as how he wanted them to still bef riends after hitting him like that.
    Zane Hataro+
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:00 am

Zane looked Zilo directly in the eye and spoke again. It was still in his calm voice, but the look in his eyes looked as if it was serious. "I understand that...But, hanging around with shinigami will make you soft and that will result in weakness.. Not weakness in power..but weakness in decisions..However, it isn't my decision for you to do so..Be warned if you go traitor with them I will kill you without a second thought."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:51 am