Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
No More Vacation (Feign, Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
No More Vacation (Feign, Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
No More Vacation (Feign, Zilo) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
No More Vacation (Feign, Zilo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
No More Vacation (Feign, Zilo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
No More Vacation (Feign, Zilo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
No More Vacation (Feign, Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
No More Vacation (Feign, Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
No More Vacation (Feign, Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

No More Vacation (Feign, Zilo) 1d7f0b40-1-1
No More Vacation (Feign, Zilo) Naruto10
No More Vacation (Feign, Zilo) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

3 posters

No More Vacation (Feign, Zilo)

Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

No More Vacation (Feign, Zilo) Empty No More Vacation (Feign, Zilo)

Post by Ichigo Ryu Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:17 am

I growled angrily as I sliced through a hollow's mask. I'd been on vacation for some time, dragging Nami around the World of the Living and everywhere else I could her to. Now I was back to slicing hollows up and making sure that I didn't give up my power to some human. As I saw another hollow, I moved towards it, my zanpakuto raised to cut it.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

No More Vacation (Feign, Zilo) Empty Re: No More Vacation (Feign, Zilo)

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:59 am

Feign sat atop a building watching the shinigami fight as though she were an animal, it was amusing, but it was kind of pathetic to him. Feign Had his reitsu hidden, but a aura of calm was around him, calming anything that came near him. He had a very large dual ended spear, the blades like crescent moons. He was curious to watch shinigami, and hopefully nothing bad would happen tonight.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:43 am

Zilo came walking out of a garganta and looked like a taller red head version of grimmjow without the mask. This was probably the first time Feign had seen him. And feign also knew he was Kiras pet or when she was alive. He looked around and caught a glimpse of Feign on the building he started reaching for his sword.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:45 am

"Damnit! Why are there so many hollows?" I growled angrily before I heard a ripping noise. As I killed the hollow, I looked towards the sound and my eyes widened as Zilo came walking out of the garganta. I laughed a bit, "Hey Zi!"
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:51 am

Feign noticed Zilo and nodded as he stood, now in site where Ichigo could see him. His emerald eyes shining as he looked at Zilo. His spear was now in hand as he looked at him. This was Kira's pet, Zilo, he remembered him well from the shared memories of the others, quite the interesting man.*"Well if it isn't the ex-pet, come to mourn for your master?"* He said this calmly, he knew this would normally affect someone.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:02 am

Zilo stood there starring a tthe man not speaking a word. last thing he needed was to enter the Emotionless stage while the girl was here. He looked back at ichigo and said. "Try to get out of here so you don't see my stage." He turned back to the man. Non of them had seen him at full power.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:13 am

"Stage?" I blinked, "Wait... what stage? What're you talking about? Don't tell me you got into acting." I laughed mentally at the ridiculous idea of Zi in tights. I stared up at the man, frowning. "And what's he mean by ex-pet anyways?"
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Feign smiled, but chose not to answer as he started to twirl his gigantic double ended spear in his fingers like it was a baton. He simply nodded as he looked at Zilo and he stood calm*"Just so you know....I am faster than Kira was, and just as strong."*He smiled as he continued to twirl his spear like it was a toy. He kept a very calm, almost happy face, as he was ready for battle*"How do you figure you can kill me?"
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Zilo looked at him and responded easily. "Because i did not go all the way against Kira." Was all he said. He never went full power against anyone. And he looked at him. "The only reason she won was by using that Bullshit attack to pin me to the ground." HE said starting to spin his sword in the same fashion as feign. This meant that they both had engaged each other to a battle. Or so he was told by Kira if someone Spun their blade the same way as feign. Generally Feign loved to have good battles.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:22 am