Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Chasing her killer (Feign) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Chasing her killer (Feign) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Chasing her killer (Feign) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Chasing her killer (Feign) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Chasing her killer (Feign) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Chasing her killer (Feign) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Chasing her killer (Feign) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Chasing her killer (Feign) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Chasing her killer (Feign) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Chasing her killer (Feign) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Chasing her killer (Feign) Naruto10
Chasing her killer (Feign) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

Chasing her killer (Feign)

Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Chasing her killer (Feign) Empty Chasing her killer (Feign)

Post by Locura Ash Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:48 am

I have to find Feign, and make him pay for what he did. Who cares if he was able to kill the primera espada? I have to do something! Locura was thinking to herself, her spiritual pressure at a dangerously high level; anyone of lieutenant level or lower would feel the need to drop to the ground. Mostly, it was this high because she was trying to attract Feign to come to her; she knew he would recognize her reiatsu. I wonder what caused him to do it...it doesn't matter though, there's no excuse for killing her Locura told herself.

Currently, the girl was on the top of a cliff with the ocean able to be seen nearby; which ocean, she wasn't sure, but that didn't matter. The area around the cliff was rather rocky and dead looking, probably due to the intense spiritual pressure she had. It had likely crushed the trees that had been in the area before. "Feign, get over here!" she shouted loudly into the sky, mostly again in hopes of enticing him to come to her.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Chasing her killer (Feign) Empty Re: Chasing her killer (Feign)

Post by Feign Callister Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:20 am

With complete silence, Feign appeared from the shadow of a tree, his spiritual pressure invisible to everyone as he yawned and looked at her, his spear on his back as he rubbed his eyes*"Do you know how late it is? I was trying to sleep, and you have to go yelling. I suppose you either want to kill me, get an explanation, or both.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:29 am

She looked at him as he appeared, and let a frown form on her young face as he spoke. "You...were trying to sleep? After what you've done!?" Locura said to him; she didn't care for an explanation at the moment. She was feeling slightly crazed at the moment, to put it mildly. "I think it's obvious what I want, prick. I'm going to destroy you for what you did. So take out your damn spear and fight me!" the girl shouted at the older looking male.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:33 am

Feign yawned as his calm reitsu suddenly flooded around the girl to calm her mind and clear her thoughts. He shook his head as he was told to draw his scyther*"What I did was for the good of Hueco Mundo, and as a little girl, cursing does not bide well for you. And as for you destroying me....you don't stand a chance."*He yawned as he blatantly sat down and looked at the child his emerald eyes with a slight bit of a sleepy look still in them.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:39 am

Despite his calming effect, Locura still found herself capable of being angry, though he was preventing her from attacking him. Fricking prick... she thought to herself, unintentionally not swearing; perhaps she should try substitutes for swearing like she had just done. "You and I both know that I'm well over a thousand years over! I just look like a kid!" Locura stated; she was unaware that she acted a bit like a kid as well. "How is what you did for the good of Hueco Mundo? Kira was the first person close to family that I had after becoming an arrancar." she decided to stay quiet about what he had said about her not standing a chance; she just believed him overconfident when he said that.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:44 am

Feign yawned and layed down, tossing his spear several feet to the side of him as he looked at the sky, chuckling at her comment of her true age as he nodded*"Hueco Mundo...was my paradise before she absorbed me, I just want things to be the way they were. I want to not fear her every time I step on sand, I wanted to no longer be absorbed as part of her, I wanted real freedom, not that you would understand. You didn't know Kira half as well as I did."
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:50 am

"I didn't even know Kira half as well as you did? You? the person who killed her?" Locura replied, still glaring daggers at him. Despite this, the girl found herself sitting down; she didn't have the will to fight him now. "It's...not fair what you did Feign. It just wasn't...you gave no one a warning of any sort," Locura commented, her tone losing that hard edge it had before and taking on one of sadness. "Just so you know, I'm never going to believe that Kira was this monster that you're trying to make her out to be. I doubt she would have absorbed us all; Las Noches is, after all, too big of a palace for one person to have to themselves." the girl laughed a little at her joke, though even the laugh held sadness in it.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:56 am

Feign looked at Locus with a calm look, but a hint of a tear was in his left eye as he looked at her*"You may have had Kira killed, but try having every friend of yours being lined up in front of you, then you having to kill all of them. Kira was the greatest actress of all, she evened fooled herself from time to time, but that all amounts to nothing now. I am free, what happens after that, I don't know.."*He was silent for a moment as he looked at the sky*"You may have had her as your family, but you never had her as the person you thought was your love."
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:02 am

"I just can't believe leader-chan would have no feelings for those she was with for that many years," Locura commented. She was starting to think that was why she didn't believe Kira did these things Feign was claiming she did; espada were still people, after all, and their personality wasn't always molded around the aspect she had. Take her for example; she was the aspect of madness, but you didn't see her doing crazy things every minute. Sure, she licked the occasional blood off of her mouth area, or fought shinigami for no reason, but still, she had other emotions too.

"I mean...just because she was the aspect of lust doesn't mean she had no emotions at all. Oh, and Feign...I didn't have her as the person I thought was my lover, that's true, but I still loved her like a sister might love her sister, or a daughter might love her mother. Those feelings are just as strong as what you're talking about."
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:08 am

Feign's shook his head as he sat up, a slight tear in his right eye as he looked at her*"You don't have all her memories, but sadly I do, being absorbed to her, I remember everything she had done or planned to do. She never had any feelings for me or you, she simply was using us."*He wiped the tear from his eye before it fell, he couldn't believe he had to explain this.

Feign then spoke again*" She and I...were to be together in love,not in lust, but she betrayed me and absorbed me. Kira was a monster down to her very bones, I don't expect you to believe me, but I expect you to listen carefully."
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:13 am

"Even if she was just using me...she still, at the least, pretended to care about me. That's a whole lot when you hadn't felt anyone care about you for more than a thousand years," Locura commented, sniffling a little as she held back tears; she didn't want to cry, not in front of Feign. Despite the two of them talking right now...she knew she could never forgive him for what he had done.

"Feign, I've been wondering about something. You killed leader-chan, and when you did, Gale died too. Why didn't you die, hm? Is it still possible that leader-chan exists?" Locura was thinking that, somehow, a part of Kira had managed to stick itself inside of Feign. She decided that was the most likely solution for him still being there when his female counterpart, Gale, had died. "If she isn't...couldn't you have at least saved Gale alongside yourself?"
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:02 pm

Feign chuckled a bit before staring at the stars for what seemed like forever and then he decided to answer her*"Kira....cannot be killed. You must keep this a secret, but she is truly in hiding at the moment. Her and Gale went off somewhere to train. When the began to disintegrate, they were using their sand powers to do that. You see it is all part of a plan that I would rather you not reveal at the current time.

He then looked back at the sky as he hummed*"But I really have been separated from her. she allowed me to go free as long as I set up things the way she wished. But you must never breathe a word of this to anyone. If you do, I must sadly say I will have to eliminate you."
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:22 am

"leader-chan's alive...?" Locura asked, a small smile on her face as she asked that. She hadn't expected him to tell her that...of course, there was the possibility that he was lying, but she doubted he was. After all, there was no need for him to lie; he was powerful enough to take her on. If he had said that Kira really was dead, then she likely would have attacked him and gotten beaten, so that was why he probably wasn't lying.

"Feign, as long as they're alive, I won't breathe a word of this to anyone. There are some espada, like Futeki, who would probably like to see her dead. So...I guess, for now, I'll keep up the act of being sad," Locura said. "One question though...you didn't really try to kill leader-chan, did you?"
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:08 am

Feign noted the hope in her eyes as she heard him say that Kira was alive. And it was obvious to anyone he had not been lying, but in truth he really did hate her*"Well, you see, Kira said if I did my best and made it seem like she was dead, I would be freed from her, forever. But she also told me to fight her like I was going to kill her, so thus I was forced to pull out all the stops, against a normal Espada, I would have obliterated them, but Kira is.... different....."
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:48 am

"Mmh...Thanks for telling me this Feign. If it wouldn't make Kira angry to know that I know she's alive, could I visit her sometime? If not...well, could you pass along the message that I'm glad she's still alive, and that I'm completely loyal to her?" Locura spoke to the man, a smile on her face. "Oh...and thank you for not killing her. I'm sure if you had tried your hardest, you would have been able to." Locura stated and, after she said that, she gave the former espada a small hug before pulling back.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:04 am

Feign nodded to Locura and smiled*"I cannot allow you to see her, but I can however tell her about this. But whatever you do, tell no one. Par5t of this is for a few years from now. I am currently training her predecessor, but he is not ready. And as to me being able to kill her....I have not the ability to do that, but this next one she and I are raising is strong enough to do it .
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:15 am

"I'm glad to know that she'll know that I'm still completely loyal to her, Feign," Locura said to him, obviously happy with these turn of events. She went quiet as he spoke abouut Kira's predecessor and, obviously, she wondered who this could be. If it were any arrancar, she was sure she would have been able to feel Kira if she had been with some unknown reiatsu. "Why are you training Kira's predecessor? Isn't that the guy that had the job of Primera espada before leader-chan?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:03 am