Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Meeting the First Pet (Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Meeting the First Pet (Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Meeting the First Pet (Zilo) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Meeting the First Pet (Zilo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Meeting the First Pet (Zilo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Meeting the First Pet (Zilo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Meeting the First Pet (Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Meeting the First Pet (Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Meeting the First Pet (Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Meeting the First Pet (Zilo) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Meeting the First Pet (Zilo) Naruto10
Meeting the First Pet (Zilo) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

Meeting the First Pet (Zilo)

Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Meeting the First Pet (Zilo) Empty Meeting the First Pet (Zilo)

Post by Shinji Asakura Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:15 pm

Shinji was in Las Noches doing what he always do wich was watching the clouds,he does that because it help him calm down and become relax. Shinji was told he was supposed to be meeting the so called''Pet'' of the First. Shinji knew it was going to be very interesting who he or she was going to be. Shinji thought what the person would look like.Shinji thought long and hard who it would look like, he wonderd was it going to be a dog a cat a turtle but he couldnt decide. Shinji then gave up and just waited till who ever it was to come.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Meeting the First Pet (Zilo) Empty Re: Meeting the First Pet (Zilo)

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Zilo came wlaking up behind shinji and looking out over the clouds and smiled. He was dressed in the Arrancar outfit that was similar to grimmjows and he had red hair and a 1 on his shoulder he looked down and saw the guy and said. "I guess your the one i am suppose to be meeting." HE said if the guy looked back he was standing striaght up and had on the arrancar outfit making him appear just like a arrancar.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Shinji turned around seeing the boy with a arrancar outfit with the one on his shoulder. Shinji then said Yes I am and that must mean you are the first pet. Shinji said in the same way stark would say it. Shinji then put his hand's on his head and leaned up aginst the wall that was beside the window. Some how the wind hit Shinji har and made it fly up a little bit.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:42 pm

Zilo laughed a little bit at the word pet. And sat down. "Not really a pet pet but more like a slave to give them well i don't know i guess to please them?" He said as he looked back out over the hill and sighed as he looked down and back at him.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Shinji look at him and saw there was no mask fragment and wonderd where his was so he asked Where is your mask fragment and also are you lonly. Shinji wanted to know was he lonly because that would make them to just alike in one way.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Zilo thought about it and said. "I don't have a mask at all and i guess with your aspect of death is lonely. I am not a full fledged espada i am not even a vizard but if i had to say when i do die and if i become a espada then yes i would probably be Lonely." He said with a smile. Then thought about it. "Or i might become despair you never know what you die from.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:49 pm

Shinji said Yes it is and then that would make you a Shinigami,Your lucky to be the First pet because I wouldnt want her as my enemy even though im stronger and faster.She just is more experince and isnt as lazy as I am. Shinji said with no emotion.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:53 pm

Zilo smiled and looked back at him. "I may not look it but i can surpass a normal shinigami. I can surpass the C.C. with ease." He said smiling as he laid back and watched the clouds roll across the skies. "Though i have a feeling this will mess wiht some people i know but it will keep her from hurting them." He sad smiling.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:59 pm

Shinji said That's good but nothing to talk about here seeing that the First has about triple there CC reitsu and everything else. I myself has atleast the same but I never feel like doing that much but anyway I was told I need to stop being so lazy and actually try so I was told to go kill some Arrancar's or Vaste Lord's but both seemingly I dont feel like doing or want to honestly.Shinji then had wonderd should he leave here and go look for some or not.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:07 pm

Zilo looked at him. "you od not understand do you i fought your Cero esapda head to head. And your leader head to head. But i guess even i can't believe you to expect that a captain of squad 13 could do this." He said looking back out at the clouds.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:13 pm

Shinji said No i can belive it,it just that I havent seen it for myself,but I will belive what you said only because Your one of us in a way. Also would you like to occompony me to the menos forest I have to go look for something. Shinji said.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Zilo stood up and stretched a little bit. And looked at him. "You know i have nothing to do so sure i can go with you right now. I got some things i need to think about." He held his hand out to shinji. "Hell we can even be best friends." He said with a smile.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Shinji said OK thats great but be warned they dont like me there they think im just a lazy bum so if they attack im just going to rais my reitsu and I surely you know that im second reitsu strength. Shinji said as he open a garganta showing the forest.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Zilo smiled as he walked on with the Espada and sighed. "Well i guess we are going to see something interesting today aren't we?" He said witha smile as he walked through the Garganta.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Shinji stepped through it as well and saw that there was no menos there at all. Shinji said Wow they are going to rwally jump me,they shouyld know how strong i am but really it dosent matter I need to find it and now. Shinji then look at Zilo and saidIm looking for a Vasta Lord. Shinji said both with no emotion.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:47 pm

Zilo nodded and did something he jumped up onto a rock. "Note Shinji you have the Sp pressure of a second correct well. i will show you now." He said he pulled his sword in front of him. "Bankai!" His spiritual pressure shot up higher then 2 captains together. He then pulled off his patch. Causing his spiritual pressure to go even higher. Like when he fought Zane without his Seal on. He switched his blade to his left hand Causing it to go even higher then finally coming back into the blade. "Zane has not seen the last form yet you will be the first i show." He grabbed the sword wiht both hands as his spiritual pressure rised even higher. The vasta lord came walking out at the sense of spiritual pressure.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:58 pm

Shinjiwas impressed at his Sp it was the same as his if not stronger. Shinji then said Wow you have as much asd I do in my ressurection form . Shinji then had raised his Sp to the most he could in his normal form. Shinji sp had the most lonlyest feeling you could ever feel and sometimes it made people feel sorry that he had to be so lonly. Shinji then sundo to Zilo waiting for the Vasta Lords to come out more.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:21 pm

The vasta lorde came out with a smile at senseing two high spiritual pressure Zilo stood there and looked at it. "this one is different." HE said as he raised his spiritual power even more. Making it go even higher by removing the Seal that he got when he first came to the human world. He was given the seal so that he couldn't hurt hte humans. And yet he now decided to release it. Causing his spiritual Power to go even beyond what he just showed Shinji.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:37 pm

Shinji was amazed because now Zilo had even more Sp,but Shinji never reveled his hidden sp that goes to a point where it would make the first go to her knee's. Shinji then said If you know of the captian Kenpachi my Sp goes Quad his and also this Sp is amazing so now do you wanna go kill some Vasta Lord's. Shinji ask nicely.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:39 pm

He stood there and looked at him. "You said you where looking for them why kill your own breathren?" He asked a little shock and looked at him.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Shinji smiled and said Well not anymore now I just want to talk but seemingly we wont be able to because you relesed you bankai and let all that Sp out and I did the same. Shinji then sundo downed to one and all he did was attack Shinji even when Shinji tried to talk. Shinji then sundo back and said We shouldnt of have done that. Shinji then waited for Zilo to move.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:19 am