Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Tears Fall on the Ever Sleeping City (Feign) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Tears Fall on the Ever Sleeping City (Feign) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Tears Fall on the Ever Sleeping City (Feign) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Tears Fall on the Ever Sleeping City (Feign) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Tears Fall on the Ever Sleeping City (Feign) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Tears Fall on the Ever Sleeping City (Feign) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Tears Fall on the Ever Sleeping City (Feign) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Tears Fall on the Ever Sleeping City (Feign) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Tears Fall on the Ever Sleeping City (Feign) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Tears Fall on the Ever Sleeping City (Feign) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Tears Fall on the Ever Sleeping City (Feign) Naruto10
Tears Fall on the Ever Sleeping City (Feign) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

Tears Fall on the Ever Sleeping City (Feign)

Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Tears Fall on the Ever Sleeping City (Feign) Empty Tears Fall on the Ever Sleeping City (Feign)

Post by Shinji Asakura Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:08 pm

Shinji was walking around in the rain and it was night time but the city and it seemed for the very first tim nobody was really outside. Shinji then stop and sat by a hill where you could see what look like the ocean. This was Shinji favorite spot in the whole wide world. This spot was the spot where Shinji came to relax when it was raining.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Tears Fall on the Ever Sleeping City (Feign) Empty Re: Tears Fall on the Ever Sleeping City (Feign)

Post by Feign Callister Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Feign had been sitting at the ocean with a calm look in his eyes, and a happy look on his face, no doubt the Espada would come after him now that he had killed their leader, and he honestly did not care. He could no travel as he wished and dare to live as he wanted to, almost as if everything had gone to the way it should have been. Granted, he would be lonely, but he payed the price and now he waited for what he had payed for with karma.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Tears Fall on the Ever Sleeping City (Feign) Empty Re: Tears Fall on the Ever Sleeping City (Feign)

Post by Shinji Asakura Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:24 pm

Shinji saw what looked like to be Feign. Shinji had heard about what he had done to Kira the leader and didnt really care about it. Shinji took it as a chance to be the new number one. Shinji soindo to him and said Have anybody came after you yet .Shinji said seriously.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:46 am

Feign looked at him with his emerald eyes, just being around feign caused people to relax and calm a bit. Feign shrugged as he looked out at the Ocean, his large two bladed spear on the sand next to him. He had sensed this one coming and was not afraid of him. Feign was just glad he was no longer a servant*"As of yet, I have not been hunted down as a traitor, unless that is your job?"* He looked at Shinji calmly and cooly as he was prepared for any response
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:14 pm

Shinji smiled and said Yes it is my job to kill you but do you think I should try or let it go because either way its going to end bad. Shinji said calmly as he lied about having to kill him.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:59 pm

Feign smiled as he did not bother to touch his spear, he knew the man was giving an empty tone, he had no mission to kill him, the Espada never truly cared when one of their comrades died.*"You see that is up to you, but the reason I killed her...she ruined paradise, Hueco Mundo is supposed to be a lawless place, but with her there, she could boss anyone around that she wanted to, and that is not the paradise I want to live in.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:17 am

Shinji smiled and said Hmm thats fine and I respect that you made it the way you wanted by force but if it comes down to everybody attack you I sorry but I will not help you I would proboloy no get in voled or something of that nature. Shinji said agin with an empty tone
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:25 am

Feign grinned as he nodded, he didn't expect anyone to try and help him, it was not something Espada did for each other, as far as Feign was concerned, they could all come fight him at once.*"I don't expect you to, it is not your job to try and help me, I just killed your leader, so therefor to help me would be treason."
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:27 am

Shinji smiled and said Im glad you understand that and its to bad you killed her we could have been good friends it seem's. Shinji said that because he meant it because they where having a conversation without loud talking and arguwing.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:33 am

Feign smiled at him and shook his head as he wagged his finger smiling*"We still can, you see, Espada kill each other all the time, in fact a tournament will be held to find our new leader."
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:43 am

Shinji smiled and said Really well I guess I will enter but if that battle gets to crazy ima quite beacuse its nothing to get killed over and also fine lets be friends that would be good for the three of us. Karasu was waiting for him to ask about a third person.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:38 am

Feign smirked at the mention of a third person and caught the hint as he nodded his eyes glowing*"You must be of the saddest aspect, Loneliness, am I right, I remember everything that Kira knew about you guys, your battle styles, your habits, everything .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:41 am