Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Karakura Rampage (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Karakura Rampage (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Karakura Rampage (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Karakura Rampage (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Karakura Rampage (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Karakura Rampage (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Karakura Rampage (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Karakura Rampage (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Karakura Rampage (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Karakura Rampage (Open to all) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Karakura Rampage (Open to all) Naruto10
Karakura Rampage (Open to all) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

+3
Zero
Shinji Asakura
Locura Ash
7 posters

Karakura Rampage (Open to all)

Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Karakura Rampage (Open to all) Empty Karakura Rampage (Open to all)

Post by Locura Ash Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Leader's dead the childish figure thought to herself, she far away from Las Noches at the moment. She couldn't stand being in the same castle as the woman who had once been their leader. To be honest, Locura had looked up to the woman; she was the leader of the espada and a woman at the same time, a role model to Locura. Then, Feign, a man everyone thought they could trust, at least those who knew of him, had killed Kira. She was enraged right now; Feign had practically killed family.

Sure, none of them were related by blood, but they were just as close as family were, and since Locura hadn't been an espada for as long as the others, she simply wasn't able to just accept Kira's death. She wanted revenge against something, anything; she would even settle for just letting her anger loose, so long as she did something to let this anger of hers out.

"Karakura town...I bet all those humans are living happy, peaceful lives right now...they don't deserve it. Why should they deserve to live when Kira is gone?" the mad girl muttered to herself, frowning at the adjuchas gathered around her. Of course, they weren't stupid enough to attack her, considering she was an espada, but they still watched her. After all, she was in the middle of the Menos Forest. With a sigh, a garganta opened in front of her and she stepped into it, closing it as soon as she stepped out of it.

She appeared in Karakura town, and almost immediately, fire erupted all around her. The humans wouldn't be able to see who was doing it, but they would see the fire rushing towards them. Waves of fire rushed in all directions, torching practically every building in the vicinity. A human that tried to run away from the scene had the unfortunate incident of passing by her, and her zanpakutou soon slashed through the man's body.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Karakura Rampage (Open to all) Empty Re: Karakura Rampage (Open to all)

Post by Shinji Asakura Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Shinji was walking when he had saw the fire so he use his water minipulation skill and made the water put out the flames. Shinji thensaw that it was the third Espada. Shinji then walked up to her and said What the hell are you doing you know humans are around. Shinji said madly.
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Walking along the sky wearing his black sleeveless Shinigami uniform with his also sleeveless white haori over it, black fingerless leather gloves, shades,and his zanpackuto strapped to his side. Zero looked down to see fire erupt in karakura town caused by an espada but only to be stopped by another espada. Zero tilted his head slightly. he hid his spiritual pressure and watched the two espada curiously. seeing what they would do. if he needed to he would step in.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:02 pm

Zilo pulled his sword on the shinigami neck as he stood there and looked at him and said. "What are you doing here shinigami." Zilo still dressed in the espada uniform that once belonged to Grimmjow. He was uterly pissed that his master had died. Sure it was a weird relationship but he cared for his master. He wouldn't go back to those Shinigami clothing he would stay dressed as the girl had choosed the clothes for him. He looked back at the other two nodding to them he would take care of the shinigami.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Locura paid no mind to the two in the sky; instead, more fire emerged from nowhere and put out the water, once more consuming the area. "You know damn well what I'm doing Shinji," she said to the other espada; her swearing should be a major sign that she was pissed off. "Leader is dead, and she was like family. Why do these humans deserve to live when she's dead? I know that you're enraged she died too Shinji." Locura said to her fellow espada, before letting out a small laugh as a man nearby erupted on fire. It had been such a long time since she had such fun; in fact, it had been a long time since she had been truly insane.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:12 pm

Shinji looked down then back up and said Your right I am mad but it dosent meant they have to die this is going to affect us in the long run and alsoyou know that Master wouldnt approve of this if she was alive. Shinji said madly as he saw Zilo with some Shinigami. Shinji then made a big wave of water behind him so if she would do something agin he would stop it.
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Zero shunpoed away from Zilo's sword, also dodging the water wave. he then reappeared in front of zilo and took off his shades revealing calm yet strong emerald green eyes,and putting them in his pocket.hello former Captain of squad 13 and Espadas (correct me if i'm wrong) ranked three and four... Zero said simply by observation and the weight of their spiritual pressure. He studied Zilo for a moment and asked.my i ask why are you wearing Grimmjow's outfit and why.. he looked at the girl who was setting fire to the town below and frowned.is she setting fire to the home of my student, Yuuki Ishiyama?he asked in a cool tone but didn't make a move until he got his answers.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:29 pm

Zilo stood there starring at him. "Our leader has died and we are here for revenge and if yuuki is her get her the hell out of here. That is my only warning to you.." Was all he said starring back at him with anger and yet calm at the same time. His voice never got loud even when he was this angry he looked back at Locura. "Stop now or i will force you to stop this isn't what Kira would want. Let alone us using or powers on lowly people." He returned his gaze to Zero.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:35 pm

"None of you know what leader-chan would want! She's dead now!" Locura shouted angrily, fire still flaring up, though she didn't seem to be controlling it as much as before. "At least I'm doing something! The rest of you are just going along with it, taking it in stride, and I hate it!" Locura shouted, again still angry. The fact that Zilo was much stronger than her wasn't what was causing her to stop; it was the fact that she wasn't positive if Kira would want her killing innocents. What should I do though? I'm...I'm gonna miss her Locura asked herself, wiping away tears that had showed in her eyes before speaking again. "What else should I do, nothing? Mope around like the rest of the espada? Like you?" the last part was directed at Zilo.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:42 pm

Shinji saw the tears come out of her eyes and felt sorry for her seeing that what she said had some truth to it. Shinji then started to cry a little bit and soon after that he put alot of his water in the cloud wich cause the clouds to be filled with water and then it started to rain and Shinji then wiped his eyes and said Lucura all you have to do is talk to somebody not go all crazy like this. Shinji said kindly.
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:54 pm

zero tilted his head slightly as the espada started to cry and she saw Zilo explaining what the whole situation was about. feeling sorry for the group Zero sighed softly.i'm sorry to hear that....however killing humans won't bring your leader back you do realize this do you?he asked the female in a gentle tone while facing Zilo again.hmmmm fascinating,judging by the worried look in your eyes you seem to know my student... he said with slight amusement to his tone he then shrugged at Zilo.so what if she's here? Yuuki can take care of herself trust me she's quite powerful heh even the seretei is questioning if she should even be aliveZero said with a cold tone,his body tense,emerald eyes emotionless.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:04 pm

Zilo hand tensed up as he looked at him. His tone went from soft to a stone cold. "If you dare lay a hand on her i will slaughter all of you in the S.S." He said looking at the Captain in fornt of him.then heard Locura directing it at him. The first time in his life he lost it. He appeared in fornt of her and shinji. "YOU FUCKING IDIOT DO YOU THINK MASTER WOULD WANT THIS!!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY SHE WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED THAT YOU WHERE LOSING IT THIS EASY!! AND WHAT YOU WANT IS TO TAKE IT OUT ON THOSE WEAKER THEN YOU THAT IS FOOLISH THE ONE YOU SHOULD FUCKING TAKE IT OUT ON THE ONE TAHT KILLED HER!!" He looked at the girl and stopped and looked down his hand was clenching and closing he was about ready to strike someone.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Locura frowned, since everyone else seemed to be agreeing that this wasn't what Kira would want. Even the captain she didn't know had a say in it, which, to be honest, kind of made her angry. Locura let out a sigh and was just about to open a garganta to leave the area when Zilo appeared in front of her; he shouted at her, and loudly too. "Zilo, I thought you'd feel a lot more sad that leader-chan died! I mean, you and her had sex together! So shut up and stop yelling at me!" she reached forward quickly and slapped Zilo on the cheek; not hard, but not gently either, just enough to get the point across for him to not shout at her. I suppose...to deal with my feelings, I could write down what I remember about leader-chan, before I forget about her, as if that's going to happen Locura told herself as she pulled her hand away from Zilo.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:17 pm

Shinji knew he wasent needed no more so he just made a ice bench with the rain and sat down on it.
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Zero smirks lightly in amusement at Zilo's remark. then he heard zilo yell at the female.YOU FUCKING IDIOT DO YOU THINK MASTER WOULD WANT THIS!!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY SHE WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED THAT YOU WHERE LOSING IT THIS EASY!! AND WHAT YOU WANT IS TO TAKE IT OUT ON THOSE WEAKER THEN YOU THAT IS FOOLISH THE ONE YOU SHOULD FUCKING TAKE IT OUT ON THE ONE TAHT KILLED HER!! when the female slapped him and said."Zilo, I thought you'd feel a lot more sad that leader-chan died! I mean, you and her had sex together! So shut up and stop yelling at me!" Zero's eyebrow twitched slightly.all of this drama was making him uncomfortable. trying to turn the heat away from the female he smirked again and said to zilo.heh....don't be stupid look at you..you're upset about some woman that is no longer here and on top of that had sex with her, you are taking your anger out on this female who somewhat makes a point in an insane and unreasonable manner, and you have a thing going on with the storm controller he said in a quiet yet cold tone.if anything.. emotionally you aren't ready for a battle against anyone let along the soul society and if you are so interested in protecting this girl why don't you just shut the hell up and focus on protecting the girl that's alive instead of worrying your ass over your dead master that would want you to do whats right before i give you a reason to mope your ass around by taking out the human! he spat out. now Zero had no intention of harming his student but the people before him wouldn't know that. Zero wanted to draw attention away from the female espada before the red head did something rash.better he got hurt then anyone else.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Zilo looked back at the girl that had hit him. HE looked away. "She fucks everyone Locura. She did Sairento a captain futeki the sadistic espada. And many more. If you knew that you wouldn't say that. And one thing you should know is that slapping me just made this worse for you and shinji. An you Shinigami if you do not keep your opinion to yourself i will kill you here and now a long with anyone that gets in my wy." He was talking emotionless now. and Shinji knew what it meant. He was entering the state where he would go all out no emotion no nothing. If he released the seal and patch and went bankai again then he would completely go emotionless like the day they saw him go emotionless.
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:49 pm

"Zilo, you and I both know that leader-chan was a great person...so why are you talking about what she's done like it's a bad thing?" Locura questioned, a frown on her face. It was, however, at that moment that the shinigami's words sunk into her; he had said something about a storm controller earlier, hadn't he? and then just a moment ago he had said something about taking out a human? She turned in the direction of the shinigami, ignoring Zilo for the moment. "Shinigami, this human you're talking about wouldn't happen to have the name of Uki-chan, would she?" Locura said to the shinigami. Of course, that wasn't Yuuki's name, but Locura figured it was close enough for him to tell who she was talking about.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:31 pm

Shinji knew that the emotionless state was a very very bad thing seeing that it almost killed him. Shinji then sondo to Zilo and then wishperd in his and he had said Im sorry for this but please dont go there now its way to dangerous and also do you want me to make the Shinigami leave. Shinji said in and I dont care kinda tone.
    Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:18 am

Seeming from nowhere, a sadistic laugh sounded out in the middle of everything. His body fell from the air, and he silently landed upon his feet. His eyes were the color of black with golden pupils. Looking over his espada comrades, he merely shook his head."Think what you want, Zilo. I never fucked the woman, she died before anything could happen. Now quit disrespecting her by taking that tone."

His eyes than scanned the area, before his hands became blurs naught seen by those concentrated on the drama. Grinning, needles would fly from his hands, in the directions of a specific vein on all of the other's neck. Given the speed of him and the needles being so thin, there would be but naught possibility for them to dodge this. Even considering how zilo was, these would paralyze them all upon hitting their target. Seeing as how this was so close to the jugular vein, if they moved it would be pierced, and they would become a vegetable, unable to do anything.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:04 pm

Yuuki was evacuating Karakura high which was still burning down to the ground. when she looked up. she saw Locura,some espada,Zilo,and her Sensei, Zero. Yuuki saw another Espada appear and about to throw something at them from above. all this fighting would kill the people below. waving her arm, causing a rush of wind to put out the small remaining flames.her eyes went gray and the clouds darkened slightly and just as quickly as the espada's moments,a sharp blasts of lightning struck down in front of the laughing espada as a warning to back off.Yuuki then created a wind sphere around him so whatever he threw would end up flying right back toward him.yuuki then appeared next to the sphere and she sighed. you move... she started to say as a few clouds start to form above the sphere,sparking slightly.if he moved lightning would strike him from all directions most likely causing him serious injury and maybe even death if it struck his brain.and you die... she finished in a cold tone.
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:10 pm

Zero was about to say something else when another espada showed up laughing saying,Think what you want, Zilo. I never fucked the woman, she died before anything could happen. Now quit disrespecting her by taking that tone." he could see that the male was about to throw something but before he could raise his sword a sphere circled around the espada with a few clouds appearing sparking with electricity.whatever he threw ended up advancing back towards the male. Zero then saw his student fly up and say to the male espada. "you move..and you die..." Zero chuckled softly at the human's words. she had gotten better at using her powers. Hello Yuuki-san he said in a friendly tone.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Feign seemed to have appeared from nowhere as several of himself seemed to have invaded the field as wind sliced anything near them. His final one appeared behind Yuuki as suddenly a beam of white light seemed to burst from his finger, his angle had Yuuki and Zilo in his line of attack. Feign had figured it was time the numbers evened, even if they did not appreciate the help from the man that killed the leader.

Feign's eyes glowed with power as a calm aura went about the area, seeming to calm all those it went about, and Espada would find their Aspect powers had suddenly become unusable. Feign twirled his gigantic double ended spear as the crescent moon blades seemed to slice open holes in the air as it twirled. Feign's other hand still glowed with energy from his Cero, one of the most powerful ever.

---------------------------------------------------------

Name: Gale Force Sonido Gemelo

State: Both

Description: This is the fastest form of Sonido mixed with his own special powers. Anywhere he sonidoes, the sonic boom of air that follows him creates a blast of air that rips anything around him. This also Leaves after images in his wake. this attack does not see a difference between friend and enemy

Name: God's Punishment Cero

State: Both

Description: This is a Cero of energy that cannot be absorbed. blocked of deflected. This is a thin round beam about as big in diameter as a straw that causes Substantial damage to those it touches as holy energy pierces through anything in its path, its ranges as far as three football fields, depending on the charge. This ability has a 5 turn recharge.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:30 pm

Zilo sonido over and grabbed yuuki before the blast could hit her but his right side was burned a little bit. "You are Crazy feign and i will get you for this." He sat yuuki down and turned to him drawing his blade. "You Feign ahad made the biggest mistake when you attacked Yuuki..."
    Locura Ash
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:45 pm

((Due to the amount of people involved in this, we need a posting order. It shall go Me, Shinji, Futeki, Yuuki, Zero, Feign, and Zilo.))

Locura had grown weary of the action going on already; she wanted to return to Las Noches and mope. She would probably get over Kira's death, after a couple of years. Just as she was about to open a garganta and return to Hueco Mundo, Feign showed up. He's here... Locura told herself, completely ignoring the calming effect he was making. She had gone crazy once again at seeing Feign, and it wasn't tied to her ability either; rage just flooded through her so much that she was unable to be calmed. Him striking at Yuuki, her friend, only served to further drive her towards madness.

"Feign!" she shouted, ignoring Zilo for the moment as she drew out her own zanpakuto; fire was surrounding the third espada as her spiritual pressure quickly rose to its maximum strength. She wanted to kill Feign swiftly, which meant going to her max right at the start. "You killed leader-chan, and you tried attacking Uki-chan! You're going to die!" the espada shouted at Feign, before launching herself at him and vanishing from view; a moment later, she reappeared, her zanpakuto coming down to try and slash Feign in two.
    Shinji Asakura
    Shinji Asakura

Post by Shinji Asakura Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:49 pm

All Shinji thought was damn what the hell is going on and then Feige can so Shinji drew his blade. Shinji then use his water minipulation skills and sent spikes of frozen water at him. Shinji then got close to Zilo and said If I reales my hidden Sp and you do we could proboly kill him without getting to beat up .Shinji said nicely.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:32 am