Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Admiring the Sky (Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Admiring the Sky (Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Admiring the Sky (Zilo) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Admiring the Sky (Zilo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Admiring the Sky (Zilo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Admiring the Sky (Zilo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Admiring the Sky (Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Admiring the Sky (Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Admiring the Sky (Zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Admiring the Sky (Zilo) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Admiring the Sky (Zilo) Naruto10
Admiring the Sky (Zilo) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

Admiring the Sky (Zilo)

Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

Admiring the Sky (Zilo) Empty Admiring the Sky (Zilo)

Post by Nami Ukitake Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:31 pm

I sat quietly up against a wall staring up at the blue sky. It had been a while Ichigo had left me alone long enough to enjoy the view again. She'd been dragging me around the World of the Living, saying it was a vacation. I chuckled a little bit and stood up, sighing gently before I began walking around again.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Admiring the Sky (Zilo) Empty Re: Admiring the Sky (Zilo)

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Zilo came walking around the corner bumping into Nami. He had just got done at the Shiba house and he looked at her. It had been a while since the beach and he blinked a little bit as he starred at her. He wasn't sure why she was here he spoke only one word as he walked on. "Sorry." He continued to walk through looking like the espada grimmjow with a 1 on his shoulder.
    Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:03 pm

I blinked as I bumped into him, not even noticing who he was until he said sorry. I turned around and watched him walk away, frowning at the number one on his shoulder. I called after him as I moved to catch up with him, "How have you been, Zi?"
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:06 pm

Zilo stopped and turned around and let off a small smile and said. "Nothing much jsut lost my hatori and leaving the sereiti." Was all he said as he snapped his fingers and a garganta started to appear. Knowing this might be the last time Nami sees him on her side it was a little weird.
    Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:18 pm

"Woah! What are you doing?" My eyes widened and I shook my head. "What do you mean leaving the seireitei? You're not leaving for good are you?"
    I bit my lip hard, tasting a little bit of blood on my lip. I hadn't really known Zilo for that long but I still considered him one of my friends and he was the only person I'd ever opened up to. He could see through my smiles and I his.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Zilo turned back around and didn't hide anything. He was being serious. "I'll jsut put this place in danger with how i am right now." He said as he continued to walk toward the Garganta.
    Nami Ukitake
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:38 pm

"You think this place will be in danger?" I asked softly, grabbing onto his wrist gently to stop him. "There are captains and lieutenants here that are very capable of protecting this place, not to mention we have the rest of the squads. How could we be in any danger?" I didn't know why I was making such a fuss about it. It was his own choice to leave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:08 am