Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Sadistic Encounters of The First Kind(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Sadistic Encounters of The First Kind(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Sadistic Encounters of The First Kind(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Sadistic Encounters of The First Kind(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Sadistic Encounters of The First Kind(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Sadistic Encounters of The First Kind(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Sadistic Encounters of The First Kind(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Sadistic Encounters of The First Kind(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Sadistic Encounters of The First Kind(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Sadistic Encounters of The First Kind(Open) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Sadistic Encounters of The First Kind(Open) Naruto10
Sadistic Encounters of The First Kind(Open) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

Sadistic Encounters of The First Kind(Open)

Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Sadistic Encounters of The First Kind(Open) Empty Sadistic Encounters of The First Kind(Open)

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Futeki sat in the seat he normally did, the one that was just beside the primero's seat, and yawned, staring across the way to a bluthering human who was scared out of her mind. She was looking around, screaming for him to release her, but her fear made him grin. He loved the taste of it within the air, and stood, walking around the table to stand in front of her, holding a shard of glass. He touched this shard to her skin, pushing it to slowly scrape it down her cheek, leaving a bleeding trail. The human screamed from pain and fear, begging to be released. The screams went throughout the base, heard by anyone who was near and this made him giggle like a mad man. Seeing the girl's eyes filled with fear, and hearing her screaming only seemed to arouse him. He was a psychopathic person as they said in the human world, and he relished in the fact.

He took out a throwing needle, one of the ones he usually used in a fight, and began to charge a cero. Her eyes lit up with fear as she watched what he was doing, too scared to scream now."Why stop? The fun just begins, now!"With that, Futeki pushed the tip of the need into the cero charge for a few seconds, to heat it up, before dispersing the cero. He then stripped the girl bare-butt naked, trailing his finger down her body slowly. She screamed again and futeki took this chance to push the needle to the girl's chest, carving out letters in the skin, the heat causing the skin to burn open, then almost immediately scar up. He grinned, as his work was finished, the letters spelling his first and last name. "now what to do with you girl.." He pondered this for a moment, sighing as he thought.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Sadistic Encounters of The First Kind(Open) Empty Re: Sadistic Encounters of The First Kind(Open)

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:50 pm

Kira appeared as her Ressurection and in that instant she saw what was happening in the room. The woman was covered in a sand covering her body as it turned to be like clothing. While she personally enjoyed Sadism, she did not enjoy it when it was used in the meeting room, she did not need blood all over the table.

Kira looked at Futeki through her helmet and spoke as the soundwaves manipulated her voice*"I'd appreciate if you didn't get blood on the table, I have no want for any of this on the table for me to clean later."
    Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Sadistic Encounters of The First Kind(Open) Empty Re: Sadistic Encounters of The First Kind(Open)

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Futeki's sadisticly mad demeanor grew into one of slight annoyance before he turned, seeing the espada leader. No one had ever seen it's face before, which made futeki distrust it. But he didn't let this show as he silently tore open a gargant behind the girl, muttering "tell your friends" before kicking her into it, watching it close. The man then turned to view the armor clad leader, his seafoam green eyes showing naught but curiousity at who this being was. He then began to wonder about his brother, and what had happened when he had confronted the leader in its own base.

Sighing to clear these things from his mind, Futeki smiled at the leader and tilted his head to the right just slightly, to make it seem in a cute, childish manner."Ah but what's the fun if there's no blood, Primero-San?" This made him cackle madly, tilting his head to its regular position as he stared unblinkingly at the leader, awaiting a response.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:15 pm

Kira smirked behind her helmet as she yawned, waving a hand in front of her helmet as though it didn't matter to her. She knew that Futeki was annoyed at the fact of being forced to relinquish his prey. And she knew that like all of the other Espada, he was curious to know exactly who she was, not that any of them would know till the time was right. She ahd to keep a certain mysteriousness about herself to protect her position more effectively.

Kira watched Futeki as he threw the woman through, that was quite an impolite way to do rid himself of his problem. Kira smiled behind the helmet of her Resserecion.*" A little blood is fine now and then, but not where I have to be the one to clean it up please
    Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:29 pm

*Not posting on anything with this chara until I find out if I get to keep my segunda =/
    Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:22 am

Futeki sighed, and had to admit. How the primero was complaining it sort of sounded like a woman. He relinquished these thoughts from his mind, before turning to silently walk towards the huge double doors. He was planning on going to his room, and wasn't sure if the leader would follow or not. To be honest, if it was male, he wouldn't care less. He simply muttered that he was going to his room and that it was welcome to join him if he was needed. With that he opened the huge double-doors, stepping into the loud, echoing hallways of las noches. He silently click-clacked his feet on the hallway's marble flooring heading towards his room.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:28 pm

The man dissapeared as he turned to sand and whisped away using his wind abilities. It seemed he had chosen not to follow, not that that would have been a surprise as he rarely had anything to do with his fellow Espada, in fact the most active Espada was one that seemed strong enough to be a Cero, but she was mearly the first Espada's "pet" so to speak. Speaking of her, Kira was walking about the area in her true form now, walking about the halls without rhyme or reason, just bored. Kira was a beautiful woman, even among the standards of beautiful women, but this was most likely because of her Aspect of Death being Lust.

Unlike previous encounters, she was dressed in different attire. She was wearing ,more or less, a bikini that barely covered her breasts. At the moment she was walking from her room and began to head to the Head Espada's room. Kira saw you and smiled as she waved*"Hello Futeki-san ^_^."*She smiled happily as she looked at him, she always seemed to be in a cheery mood.
    Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:19 am

Futeki slowly turned to see kira, and his mind went racing. But he let it go, shaking his head as he remembered the last time he saw her. She had been doing something in her room that required a lot of moaning. But he wasn't sure who with. Either way he was still feeling awkward when around the Primero's pet. Either way he muttered, "hello" opening his bedroom door and walking in. He stopped by his desk, looking at a picture of him and his brother. So many things had changed since then, and not for the better. His brother became a shinigami, and he had become an espada. Shaking these thoughts from his head as well, he turned to his bed, sitting on it softly, to face the door that was still open. He was surprised Kira hadn't left yet.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:18 am

Kira walked to the first Espada's door and peaked her head in to see if he was there then she punched the door down in frustration, saying to herself*"DANGIT, WHY ISN'T HE HERE, I WAS READY AND EVERYTHING."*She walked away from the Head Espada's room and started to pace down the hallway annoyed.*"Now what the hell am I gonna do in my spare time...
    Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:22 am

Futeki sighed, hearing a large crash before standing, to walk out of his room standing in the doorway. He watched kira pacing the hallways, and saw the primero's door knocked down. He stepped over to stand in front of the room, looking silently at the broken door. He tried to keep composed, knowing that the primero would be angry. But he simply turned to the primero's pet and tilted his head.''Angry sex isn't as good as you think, and boy will he be angry.'' He laughed at this, in a sadistic way, before turning away to walk back to his room.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:32 am

Kira waved a finger at Futeki as she looked at him and chuckled*"Master is never mad at me, because he knows I could take him if I wanted to, or at least come close."*She turned from him and started to head down the hallway to her room, she had no reason to stick around in the hallway if she had nothing to do, mumbling something about the Head Espada being a lazy bastard that was never around when she wanted him.
    Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:38 am

Something made futeki stop. He couldn't explain what, but he felt as if he had to go talk to Kira. He sighed, quickly turning and walking up to walk beside her, smiling at her softly. He wasn't sure what he was doing at this point, and decided to make it up as he went along. "You look like you could use some company, dear.." He thought if he used this as his excuse to be walking beside her, it wouldn't seem suspicious. In truth, he didn't know why he was walking by her. He ignored the comment about their leader and simply continued smiling, walking beside her. His usual manner was gone, leaving just his friendly/flirty one behind. Like his brother, futeki did all he could to impress the females around him.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:56 am

Kira smiled as she looked at him, he was exactly like his brother, save the horns and wing. Kira nodded as she walked to her room and upon entering, the room was filled with needles, torture devices, and several other items that's purposes could not be found. her bed was very large and oddly, very neat. At the foot of the bed was a locked trunk.*"Welcome to my room I suppose."* She lay down on the bed, and as you look around there was a closet, most likely with her clothes, and all about you notice something odd. She had no pictures or anything in her room unlike most of the other Espada.
    Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:17 am

Futeki looked around the room slowly, grinning at the thoughts of all the fun he could have with these. He walked over to an Iron Maiden Case, softly pressing his finger to the needle. He felt a slight prick and chuckled. Oh yes..The perfect room. Futeki then looked around once more, pacing the room. He noticed she didn't have any pictures up of herself..Or anything for that matter. He decided not to comment on this though, as he walked back near the door, looking over some needles. His hands came across them and he grinned, deciding to have some fun. He gripped three needles, one between each of his knuckles, quickly turning his body to face her, his arm swinging up and over to fling the needles straight at her. They didn't even seem to twist at all in the air, as they headed for her throat, forehead and chest. He sighed, as those were much larger than his own needles which he kept in a pouch on both his right, and left legs on the outsides.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:38 am

Gale smiled as she immediately turned around and in a single motion grabbed all three of the needles from thin air and smiled at him as she looked at the needles*"These are my special needles, I'd rather not be get my own blood on them thank you ^_^."* She smiled cheerily as she looked at him. She was definitely odd for a "pet".
    Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:52 am

Futeki watched as she caught all the needles. She was fast. If she was going to try to win his heart, that was the perfect way to start.(Yes he's THAT cocky)Futeki placed the toe of his shoe to the ground, stamping it, three shuriken popping up from the back of the sole of his shoe. His hand came behind his back, grabbing a hold of the shuriken, flipping them out to show all three. He then brought his arm forth, flinging the shuriken at her, knowing she would catch these as well, so he went into a sonido. His body made no sound as it moved through the breezes of air, nearly breakind sound and speed barrier alike. For him, everything was going slow. The shuriken were only half way to their target, and he was pulling a needle from his pouch, while at her side. He then hopped into the air, twisting over to push the needle at a vital part in her left shoulder. If she would move her arms to grab the shuriken at all, it would stab into it's target, paralyzing her left arm. And only some one with experience at needles would know what he was doing. Even if she managed to sonido from her current spot,he was ready to put aether in the soles of his shoes as he neared the wall in his sideways flip.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:00 am

Gale's eye twinkled as in a sudden burst of movement one hand , did not catch the shuriken, but deflected them to the cieling with her needles as she caught the needle in two fingers and snapped it in half throwing it at his own leg in a set of movements so fast, not even the Head Espada had shown. Her eyes looked at you with a smooth smile. She knew not to try to catch the shuriken, and she also knew that trying to get away was a bad idea, so she simply used her better speed to her advantage*"I am the second fastest being here, try again?"* She smiled as she looked at him happily ready to have a throwing match.
    Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:13 am

Grinning as he landed on the wall, he held the broken end of the needle up to the sharp end of the needle. As he had planned, the thing pushed into the broken end, breaking the tip off and causing the needle to fall to the ground. This time, he wouldn't be playing around. He used his superior speed to sonido in front of the female, sitting in front of her, simply smiling. He right hand came to chop at another specific point on her right shoulder side, while he knew she would block this. So he conducted the art of the Buddhist Strike*. And before she would be able to raise her arm to catch it or slap it away, he pulled it back, only slightly a blocking attempt would miss, then at blinding speed pushed both hands to her chest in an attempt to vault her back against her own headboard.

*Buddhist Stike:Once used by thailand monks in bare-fisted defense combat, this striking is mainly used while sitting. And the user subjects themselves to pushing against their opponent to attack or defend with open-palms. So as to not seem in-virtuous. This also proved that they could be open to the world, while still protecting themselves
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:20 am

As he went to strike at her with his hand she dissapeared so fast that her appearance seemed impossible as she launched a punch at Futeki that was charged with the power of the sonic boom she gathered from her sonido. This punch would send him to the wall opposite them as she smiled, she was in battle mode now and she was no one to go down easy, especially in her own room.
    Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Futeki sighed, trying to keep his mind open. In the split-second she had disappeared from his attack, he knew that she would take the attacking stance from the most-advantageous place: behind him. He silently watched, as in slow motion her body was moving in the sonido. Thanks to the fact that he had launched into his own sonido he was able to turn quickly, to face her, bringing his bare palm up to where her fist would strike. He then allowed her fist to come into the palm, anti-matter came into the palm as well. It would only be to block her punch, and he stared unblinking, unflinching at her, a silent grin in his eyes. A large breeze kicked up as her fist came into his palm, sending her bedsheets and covers in a slight upwards tist, before they fell once more to the bed, looking like they hadn't moved. He then smiled, tilting his head before he brought his lips to her forehead. She was a fun one. His smile stayed wide, as he awaited her response to this."That was fun, We should do this more often.''
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:01 pm

She giggled happily as suddenly, her other fist flew in faster than she had moved in her sonido, to punch him to the opposite wall, if she missed, she would blast him with a burst of energy from her caught hand to send him back.*"Its always nice to have someone to goof off with ^_^."*She giggled as she looked at him.
    Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:00 am

Futeki hadn't dropped his guard as of yet, and so he clasped his hands around the fist, using his immense strength to hold it there. After which, to avoid any surprises, he pushed her arm to her left, so it aimed at her own door. And this wasn't a second to soon as the energy flashed from her fist, colliding into her door, to knock it off it's hinges, blowing it apart."Yes but let's not forget, this is for fun. Though the kind of fun I've heard you like is raping shinigami."He chuckled at his own sort of humor, tilting his head as he watched her.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:05 am

Gale smiled as she looked at him as she snapped her fingers, the door seeming to repair itself as she looked at him calmly*"Well I can do more than just Shinigami, Futeki-san, you just don't know me as well as you'd like Wink."She giggled as she pulled her hand from her grasp and walked away from him as she lay on her bed as she looked at the cieling*"Not that it matters right now, master is away."
    Futeki Bakuhatsu
    Futeki Bakuhatsu

Post by Futeki Bakuhatsu Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:19 am

Futeki silently watched her before approaching the bed, sitting at the foot of it."And why does it matter if your master is away? That doesn't mean I can't get to know you better now." Futkeki smiled softly at the girl, barely noticing her beauty as he said this. He thought she should be happy even if her master wasn't here for her."I'm not sure what you and your master usually do..But maybe I could fill in for him? You know, we could hang out, I guess." Futeki tilted his head as he asked this, waiting for her to say 'no'. It wasn't that he wanted her to say that, but even when he was alive, that is what girls tended to say to him.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:24 am

Gale smiled as she sat up and looked at him then giggled at the thought of him trying to fill in for her "master". She shrugged as she lay on the bed and looked at the ceiling*"Most of what my master and I do is sex, so if you want to fill in for him, I guess you could try, can't say you'll be as good as master is."*She pointed at her left foot at the one on it*"She branded me with that the first time we had sex because I agreed to be her pet, so here I am."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:44 am