Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Meeting For Team Work I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Meeting For Team Work I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Meeting For Team Work I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Meeting For Team Work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Meeting For Team Work I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Meeting For Team Work I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Meeting For Team Work I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Meeting For Team Work I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Meeting For Team Work I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Meeting For Team Work 1d7f0b40-1-1
Meeting For Team Work Naruto10
Meeting For Team Work Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

Meeting For Team Work

Kamaki
    Kamaki

Meeting For Team Work Empty Meeting For Team Work

Post by Kamaki Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:00 am

Kamaki had sent the Espada a message for them too meet. Kamaki was waiting in the Vizard meeting room for them too come. Kamaki was sitting down eating a Butter Finger,his favorite candy bar. Kamaki hated meeting but he hated the soul society even more. Kamaki was waiting enjoying his candy bar.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Meeting For Team Work Empty Re: Meeting For Team Work

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:09 am

Kira appeared in her full outfit of armor as she looked at him calmly through the armor. It was impossible to tell what gender the being was due to the cloak and armor. She had a shotgun on her back as she looked at him calmly. She wondered why she was called to the base of the Espada.
    Kamaki
    Kamaki

Post by Kamaki Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:11 am

Kamaki stood up and welcomed the Espada. Kamaki then said I know you are wondering why I called you here and that reason is I want to make a truce and start training with you and your espada to help destroy the soul society.Kamaki said calmly.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:20 am

Kira grinned in her suit, her reitsu was hidden so as not to let him get a reading on her. Kira began to think about the idea and shrugged as she looked at him through her helmet*"Well I suppose first you will need to prove yourself."* The voice was dark and menacing as she spoke and drew her gun.
    Kamaki
    Kamaki

Post by Kamaki Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:29 am

Kamaki said what do I have to do to prove myself I will almost do anything.Kamaki hated the SS that much,he had a tru hatred for it. That was really the only hatred Kamaki really had inside him unless someone was to cause him to have more.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:46 am

With that she fired two large cero's directly at him from pointblank range as they came from her double barrel shotgun. This would suck the liquid from anything it touched and would turn it to sand particles. He had to at least survive this attack, and then fight her after wards in order for him to have a chance with teaming with them
    Kamaki
    Kamaki

Post by Kamaki Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:09 pm

Kamaki shunpoed out the way but one of the cero's did strach his arm.Kamaki is about 5 feet away from the person. Kamaki was thinking who the figure was might want a fight to see if im worthy. Kamaki then said If we fight I would like to see your real face not this thing yoou have on.Kamaki ask ncely.
    Feign Callister
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:19 pm

The figure shakes its head as it looked at him*Only my underlings and my pets shall know my identity, so I will not reveal my face untill you prove yourself to me." With that she pointed the gun at him, once again disentigrateing the common nobject as it sucked the liquids from the air.
    Kamaki
    Kamaki

Post by Kamaki Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:26 pm

Kamaki shupoed out the way agin and then thinking that they proboly sent the 1 espada he knew that if they fight it would be a hard one. Kamaki then shupoed behind it and sliced at it spine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:12 am