Bleach Frost

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) 1d7f0b40-1-1
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) Naruto10
Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) Cutedit
Bleach Untold Stories RP 

2 posters

Relaxing under the sunset (zilo)

Yuuki
    Yuuki

Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) Empty Relaxing under the sunset (zilo)

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:01 am

Sitting at the edge of a cliff watching the sun slowly sink and disappear by the trees. Yuuki watched the different colors blend together and the remaining warmth touch her face. she smiled.it was peaceful and she loved it. yuuki was wearing her black tang top,hooded jacket,skirt,and sneakers. her black hair left loose and her bangs slightly hanging over her purple eyes. she looked down, she was at least 100 feet off the ground but she didnt care. she loved heights. when one could control the wind, heights was nothing to fear. in fact it was like a friend.a thought came to mind and she smiled. she tilted forward and fell off the cliff enjoying the feeling. she closed her eyes and let herself twist through the air as the river below came close. she smiled and let the air carry her an inch above the water,gliding slightly. she laughed almost music like. as she flew up and about. not caring who saw her.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Relaxing under the sunset (zilo) Empty Re: Relaxing under the sunset (zilo)

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:04 am

Zilo came walking over to the girl sitting in the sunset and smiled at her as he sat down beside her and sighed. "Sure is beautiful out here today isn't it i mean its not every day that you see that there is a sunset that has a little bit of pink in it." He said as he pointed at a pink ray coming from the sun and he laid back and starred into the sunset. He was wearing what she saw him in a few days ago. the arrancar outfit. It looked like grimmjows the old 6th espadas normal outfit most would laugh a tit making it look like he was a red headed grimmjow with a one on his left shoulder.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:09 am

Yuuki opened her eyes and turned around as she heard zilo's voice nearby. she smiled and sat back down next to him.Hi Zilo-chan how are you and what are you doing here? i thought you'd be at Las noches by now because..well you know.. she blushes lightly at the thought.her cheeks turning the same shade as the pink in the sky.she smiled at him thought. she was glad that she had someone to talk to.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:13 am

Zilo laughed a little bit and looked at her. "apparently i got 2 whole weeks to do whatever i want right now." He said she knew about what Gale did to him every night how she used him as a pet. He sat there and looked and saw her blusha little and smiled. "Now now no need to do that you've just meet me." He said smiling.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:19 am

Yuuki smiled,well thats good..she then heard his comment and she blushed a darker shade of pink.says you i'm the one thats well....yeahshe started a bit embarrassed about the fact she was still pure. she then looked back out into the sunset and smiled again at the colors.you know sometimes you can see a hint of green if you look closelyshe said suddenly hoping to change the subject before it turned into an uncomfortable topic.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:21 am

Zilo laughed a little bit. "I was pure until i was raped by her yes and you still are pure and i won't take that from you no matter what." He said witha smile and looked out there and grabbed her head like a little kid and pulled it close to his shoulder not knowing what he did but was pointing out. "Look theres the green if you look from my angle." And there it was a hint of green.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:26 am

Yuuki blushed at his response and her eyes slightly narrowed.thats wrong...i'm sorry to hear that... she then smirked as he mentioned her own purity.not even if i asked you to?she asked jokingly with a slight smirk. she then gasped as her head was pulled close to his shoulder so she could see the green in the sunset.she smiled.see? told you it would be thereshe said with a light laugh.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:29 am

Zilo looked shock on what she said even though she was teasing he went a little shad of pink which was unusal for this big guy he was never really forced to blush even the slightest color but the girl managed to make him blush. Then he replied. "I know your joking and i porbably wouldn't in less you really meant it." He said looking back out at the sunset letting her head go.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:34 am

Yuuki blushed at his response to her joke. she looked back out at the sunset, she caught him blush and smiled lightly, she decided to change the subject once more. she then laughed a little running her hand through her hair lightly as a thought came to mind.you should've seen me earlier i jumped off of the cliff and almost gave a woman a heart attack, boy was she surprised when she saw me fly over the water from the river down there..she pointed at the river below with a slight mischievous smile.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:40 am

Zilo laughed a little bit and stood up. Since she had never seen a shinigami walk on air he would so her. He walked towards the cliff and acted like he fell. Only for when you look over to see him walking on the air back up towards the girl with a smile on his face.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:44 am

Yuuki's eyes widened as she saw him fall then she saw him walk across the sky with a smile on his face. she then laughed.you got me Zilo-chan.. good one!she said with a slight giggle. then she slipped off the cliff and pinned her arms to her sides flying straight towards a spiked rock head first. one would think she was going to get impaled then she stopped. her face one inch from the tip of the rock. Yuuki flipped over and she hovered over the rock and laughed once more.Sike!
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:51 am

Zilo disappeared and appeared behind her silently making no noise and couldn't be sensed. "This is my specialty is sneaking no one can hear or sense me inless i want them too or i strike at them." He knew she was going to turn around and went behind her again."Like i said no one can see me or hear me in less i wish them too." He then reappeared in the girls face standing there hands in his pockets smiling.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:38 pm

Yuuki smiled as he revealed a soul reaper's flash step or shunpo in japanese. hmm i think i can do something similar...she moved just as quickly and soundlessly as he did then she reappeared behind him.only problem is you can still sense my presence,oh well at least i can be difficult to catch at times.she said teasingly while reappearing in front of him with a smile. she then watched the sun start to disappear behind the trees,the sky darkening into a light purple color.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:49 pm

Zilo walked back up to where they had been and sat down on the cliff and looked out ofver it and smiled. "Seems that it is time for me to be going it is getting late and i don't wanna seem like a stalker to ya. I'll be heading back to my apartment now so don't worry about me following you." He said with a smile as he went over to pick up his book.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:55 pm

yuuki walked back to her usual spot near the cliff and made a slight face.why would i think you're stalking me? trust me if you where stalking me you would feel itshe said teasingly as she snapped her fingers causing a slight light blue spark from the tip of her finger.she smirked lightly and put her hand down.nah i'm kidding i wouldn't hurt you...
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Zilo smiled and thought about it for a minute and looked at her. "Your not the only one that can do that." He said as he removed his patch on his arm and his psiritual pressure rose higher then any other captains and still went higher even after that and he just smiled. If he went bankai it would go even higher but he didn't want to crush the girl.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:04 pm

yuuki's eyes widened at the sudden rise of spiritual power.though she didn't get hurt by the sudden increase but she was certain she would get crushed if his power went any higher.that's impressive..how did you obtain such high spiritual power first of all?she asked while her spiritual power was somewhere between a lieutenants and a captains but nothing compared to the sudden increase of zilo's. she shook her head lightly feeling slightly dizzy though she was alright.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:07 pm

He put the patch back on him and looked at her with a smile. "I didn't ask for this much power and sometimes i can not control it as it leaks otu when i take off this patch sorta liek ZAraki but when you think about it i guess i have always had it what i showed you there i was holding back not to hurt you. Right there i could have fought head to head in a sparring match with the cero espada." He said with a smile on his face.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:12 pm

Yuuki remembered an intimidating shinigami by the name of Kenpachi Zaraki, she flinched lightly as he challenged her to fight over and over and how many times she refused.Shelaughed slightly,as he added how he fought the cero espada.thats not surprising...hell i bet you could take on the entire race of arrancars if it wasn't for the fact you where...under the captivity of the first espadashe said while brushing her bangs away from her face.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:21 pm

Zilo yawned and laid down and looked at the sky. "You know all this yet you still blush when you see me it's as if you do not care if i am getting you know and you just want something but i an never see what it is i can't see through those eyes of yours." He said sighing he normally could read people by their eyes. But when ever she blushed and he tried to find out he never could.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:35 pm

Yuuki was a bit surprised at his response,she sighed lightly yeah, my eyes don't show much feeling, i don't know why that is thoughshe said softly. she then tilted her head slightly and stood up,slipping her hands in her jacket's pockets.she looks out into the sky as the moon slowly makes its appearance.and what i want you say? not precisely....its more along the lines of who i like..it sounds crazy and maybe even impossible..she fights down a blush. Yuuki sucked at admitting her feelings.Yuuki sighed softly and brought her hood back over her head.
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Zilo stood up beside her and brought her in for a hug with one arm. "Trust me i am the last person to give advice to you because i barely show my emotion so i don't know how to explain this too you but still i know that person is a lucky guy then." He said with a smile and he looked around. "Hmm i could of sworn i left it right there." He said looking for it.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Yuuki felt his arm creep around her and bring her into a hug this time she let a light blush appear on her face. after listening to him speak she softly murmured.Even if that guy is you?
    Zilo
    Zilo

Post by Zilo Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:44 pm

Zilo looked down at her and smiled. "Yes even if that guy was me." He was smiling and talking to her and didn't even think about what he was saying then thought about it in his head. He started thinking of stuff and his smile was still there but his eyes where a little Squinty. "Umm trust me you don't wanna do that and you know why..There is other guy's that are out there." He said opening his eyes and looking at her.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:49 pm

yuuki sighed and closed her eyes. nodding once she finally said.thats why i said it was crazy and impossible...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:39 am